First Dance pt 2

Charli's house was crazy big, Myself, Addison, Mads and Charli all started doing our hair and makeup.

"Damn Riley, you look hot you should do a quick insta post."

"Mads is right, you look gorgeous!"

"Totally agree think you should feature my cat too :)"

Charli's cat is the most grumpy cat ever, his name is Leo. The first time I went to Charli's house I fell in love with him.

 The first time I went to Charli's house I fell in love with him

Liked by addisonraeenoahbeck and 9,780 others

rileydavies: Husband💙

addisonraee: one sexy cat lady 

charlidamlio: WOWOWOW GORGEOUS

brycehall: lookin' good 

jadenhossler: cute

noahbeck: I'm not in the picture but you captioned husband???

madslewis: #nileyforever SHIPP rileydavies noahbeck

codyorlove: new poster for my bedroom

"Who's Cody Orlove?"

"Oh he's weird, on Tiktok he acts normally but he's lowkey creepy"

"Righttt, explains the comment"

We all added our finishing touchs and had a girls photoshoot before the boys arrive, I had a floor length red dress, with black open toed shoes...

Becksy:

Should I be having butterflies or is that your job :/ 

Me: 

I definitely have butterflies for you too

Becksy:

Who said mine were for you 👀  

Me:

Ouch you got me heartbroken

Becksy:

You've got my heart always❤️

I felt my tan face turned red hot, lucky the powder and makeup covered it abit, or not.

"Ooh Riley's gone red, what's Noah said?"

"No I haven't, and who said it was Noah, Mads?"

"Oh come on you've had the biggest crush on him since you started in September."

"Charli's and Mads are right you two are major flirts!"

"Damn is it really that obvious, well we're only friends sorry to disappoint"

Obviously I wished we were more but I thought he would never like me like that.

"We'll see" Addison muttered, I wish the girls didn't have that much hope in me, he is way out of my league.

The crunch of the gravel outside made my stomach flip. We all flapped about like startled chickens, retouching our makeup, doing up our shoes and grabbing the boys boutonnieres.

The limo was pearly white with cute glasses with lemonade and small packs of chocolates and other snacks. We were off to meet the boys to take photos.

I got out the car last. Charli and Chase, Mads and Jaden, Addison and Bryce were off taking photos. Noah held the limo door open for me. 

"You look so so beautiful. Literally you look incredible"

"Don't look too bad yourself", I reached for the boutonniere " Here let me put this on you"

"You two look cute, not as cute as me and Addison tho"

"Bryce stop being all try hard, we both know you won't be saying that later"

"Ew you two shutup, Riley and Noah I'm taking photos of you noww"

Mads and Jaden took incredible pictures of us, Noah was very confident he really seemed to get into the whole couple thing for the photos. 

"Now I'm posting this on the insta"

Liked by jadenhossler, rileydavies and 22,457 others

noahbeck: best prom date rileydavies❤️

jadenhossler: ship

charlidamelio: love u guys

madslewis: I'm coming to the wedding

rileydavies: ❤️❤️❤️

codyorlove: should be me

brycehall:  go away creep codyorlove

addisonrrae: my babies

chasehudson: new otp

I couldn't describe how happy I was, the whole limo ride to the dance Noah had one hand in mine and the other round me. I'm falling majorly...