Dream Dance!

THANKYOU SO MUCH, WE ARE #12 ON CODYORLOVE. LOVE YOU ALL XX

We finally pulled up at the dance venue, my heart was racing. I couldn't tell if my hand was sweating or if it was Noah's.

"Yours or mine that's sweating?" when he whispered in my ear my butterflies did flips. 

"Thinking the same thing" 

Addison winked at me and smiled, indicating she knew how nervous I was. She walked past me and squeezed my free hand almost a signal of 'everything is fine'

As soon as I stepped inside my heart started beating faster, the centre of the venue there was a huge dance floor, the walls were lit up with LED lights, there was a huge chandelier, flowers in every corner and about 20 tables of 8.

We headed to the table on the left at the back, closest to the dance floor. The table consisted of Charli + Chase, Addison + Bryce, Mads + Jaden and Myself + Noah. Our table was decorated gorgeously. A rose next to every girls name tag, cutlery organised with ribbons, a bouquet of flowers in the middle and a fruit bowl which Jaden tucked into immediately.

"This fruit is delicious."

"Don't talk with your mouthful bubba."

"Mads cut the cute crap, I'm gonna be sick" Sometimes Bryce could be so harsh.

"Oh shh Bryce we all know you're a big softie for Addison." Sometimes I couldn't help but fight back.

After food everyone went off to dance, Me and Noah were at the table, alone.

"Sometimes you can be savage Riley, I'm glad I have you as a best friend."

My heart stopped with a pang and everything else he said was like I was underwater. He saw us as friends.

The night stopped seeming so fun, Noah kept trying to dance with me but I just walked off. I really thought he liked me. I was so angry and confused I had to say something to him.

"So you ask me to the dance, flirt all the time but we're just friends?" 

He stared at my speechless and walked over to the stage, he grabbed a mic and stood in the centre of the stage staring into my eyes.

"Can I have everyone's attention  please, that beautiful girl down there," he pointed to me and everyone turned to me, I flushed bright red. "She thinks I think we're just friends. I never believed in love at first sight but when I saw her for the first time it was like I could see colours for the first time, everyday we spent makes me see things clearer. Her smile fills me up with so much excitement and joy, its like it's Christmas every time I see her . If you think we can be just friends think again. Riley Davies will you do me the favour of being my girlfriend?" he was red from embarrassment and he still seemed to look gorgeous.

I truly felt fireworks go off inside me, I was crazy for him. "Yes, yes!" The crowd cheered and made a path for Noah to walk towards me, the DJ played a slow song and we danced. The night was incredible, I wish it would never end. Noah came back to mine and we watched Netflix and cuddled.

I woke up to the birds chirping and the sun showed brightly through a gap in the curtain, I turned to my right and saw Noah laying next to me looking so peaceful and sexy. I tiptoed downstairs and made us some bacon sandwiches, as I was putting ketchup into the sandwiches I heard a  patter.

"Morning beautiful, mm smells good" he came up behind me and put his hands around my waist. I turned to face him, placed my hands around his neck and kissed him. We ate the food with our usual chatter.

 I was struck with an idea "We should get ready, I wanna show you some place special." 

"I still cannot believe you're mine." he said as he picked me up over his shoulder and went upstairs. I quickly had a shower and got dressed while he watched TV. As I finished my makeup Noah came up behind me and placed his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck. I took out my phone and captioned the moment.

 liked by noahbeck, madslewis and 7,675 others

rileydavies: mine noahbeck💗💗💗

4.75k comments...

noahbeck: babygirl❤️

madslewis: mum and dad😍

brycehall: it's confirmed noahbeck is a simp

charlidamelio: cutest

jadenhossler: bro finally pulled 

nileyfanxoxo: omg plz notice me

user6454: probs won't last🤢