6.| change

"If you remember the one I'm talking about

"If you remember the one I'm talking about. You know. Jeon Jungkook right here is the president of the student council."
Jimin wiggled his eyebrows implying that his joke from the other day should be a secret of him and Lisa only.

Of course she got the hint, so she grinned. Jungkook released her hands but not giving up his devilish smile like how Lisa describes. Although confused, she decided to play it cool and pretend she doesn't want to smack his pretty face. Oh how tempting.

"Jimin," she gave the guy a side smile, "I thought the president would be a stone cold figure because of rumors, but meeting him now... he is especially warm."
She widened her eyes and stared at Jungkook that almost, highlight almost backed off. He didn't wipe his smile though, instead he even chuckled lightly.

Jimin butted in, "He's nice with girls, but with guys like me, heh."

Nice with girls? Lisa thought. Is she not a girl? She gave everything to prevent herself from rolling her eyes, she's annoyed.

"Don't ruin my reputation like that, Jimin, you know I'm a nice person."
Nice person my ass, did he bump his head or something? Lisa thought.

Taehyung popped the cap of a bottled soda then decided to join the conversation, "Well JK is nowhere nice." He slumped his back on the sofa, it made a thud, Lisa almost worried but he looks fine so back to the main topic. Jungkook.

"So how many papers do you want to check tomorrow, Tae?"
Jungkook said, although his voice is stern the softness and kindness in it is rather noticeable. Lisa realized Jungkook must have a soft spot for Taehyung and Jimin, something she didn't expect Jungkook is capable of having. Did she really just met him in the worst way possible?

"You always overwork people under you, give me a goddarn break."
Taehyung sipped on his drink, surprisingly, Jungkook doesn't seem to mind the way he talks to him, he even jokes with them. The way the guy is acting right now confuses the hell out of Lisa, which is his true personality and which is an act?

"Noona, you know the drill."
Jimin wrapped an arm around Hye Soo's shoulders, his older sister shrug him off with a glare.

"Park Jimin, as you can see, the café is full today, do you expect me to serve you?" True to her words, weekends is a full house for the shop, there's little to none vacant PCs and she has to handle everyone.

"Alright alright we will treat ourselves then, Lisa see you later."
Jimin patted her shoulders, Taehyung gave her a smile while Jungkook didn't spare her a last glance. Heh, after all, he's still a jerk.

"For now, I will just assign you on the counter, the price list is on the desk and if you don't have any change left, just inform me. For days like this, the computer usually acts up so I need to attend the customers. Call me when you need something, okay?"
The Park siblings probably got a habit of tapping shoulders before leaving because Hye Soo also did it. Although she really need it for a fact, especially at times like this that she's secretly panicking.