epilogue

"Did you two

"Did you two..."
Jennie trailed off.

"What?"

"You know."
She raised her eyebrows and then gave Lisa a teasing smile. The younger whined and threw her a piece of cloth—which she immediately picked up too.

"Stop teasing the baby, she probably even closes her eyes during kissing scenes." Jisoo butted in, on her left hand is a can of soda freshly opened.

"No unni, I do not?"
Lisa defended herself, a little too guilty-sounding if you may note.

"She does not because she wants to learn." Chaeyoung chimed in with a wide grin. Nothing amuses her more than teasing the brunette.

"Why are you guys always bullying me?" Lisa said with her usual cute high pitched voice earning a laugh from the two and a cringing face from Jisoo. 

"We're just happy for you."
Jennie commented, she smiled at her then continued rummaging through her clothes trying to find the perfect swimwear.

"But are you happy?"
Jisoo lay down the couch, Lisa chuckled.

"I'm a little too happy, I must admit."

"There's no such thing as "too much" when it comes to being happy, Liz." Chaeyoung leaned her head on her shoulder, as if on reflex, Lisa rested her cheeks atop her head.

"You guys talk as if I'm getting married, chill we're not even official yet."

"What do you mean not official? You guys are too dense, for goodness' sake." Jennie groaned.

"Things happened too fast yesterday, we didn't even think about it."
Lisa sighed dreamily, her mind still on the memories from yesterday.

"Why don't you tell us more about what happened yesterday? We have plenty of time before the full moon party." Jisoo teased her more. Lisa cheekily smiled, an obvious blush spreading across her face, but more than that, her eyes that moment were the happiest, the three have ever seen.

"This is the nicest you've ever been to me." Jungkook murmured as he wrapped his arms around Lisa's seemingly small frame when compared to his. Heat crept up her cheeks and she can only bury her face on his chest.

Thinking about it, she remembered how many times she acted all sassy around him. She was wrong, too wrong for that. But! She is not to blame, right? The guy is a literal dick back then, it's only rightful of her to snap back.

"Hey."
Jungkook muttered, his voice noticably deeper than usual, his chest heaved up and down making Lisa feel as if she's being rocked to sleep.

"Hmm?"
She hummed not even bothering to open her eyes, she can sleep in that position, no exaggeration included.

Jungkook combed her hair with his hand then held her cheeks so she would look at him in the eye. The moment their eyes met, both of them almost took a step back. She felt breathless for a second, and Jungkook didn't feel any less. As soon as he saw the spark on Lisa's eyes he had the urge to kiss her then and there.