14 💭 MANLY WARMTH

MANLY WARMTH

MANLY WARMTH

(a little chaotic but i've been waiting for this moment for 84 years and it's finally here)

"Guys! It's snowing outside!"

"We're perfectly aware Mina!" Momo called to the pink-haired girl that sprang into the lowest floor of 2-A's dormitory building as she used her quirk to create a thick woolly blanket. Mina was already fully equipped with winter gear, donning matching gloves, a hat and a scarf that without a doubt was shaded a magenta pink. She bounded to the gathering in the kitchen area, where Momo, Tsu, and Ochaco were huddled together making some morning tea.

"And it's Saturday!" Mina continued, stopping just as she reached the group with a beaming grin. "We need to make a snowman and have a snowball fight and make snow angels and-!"

"How about we have some tea first?" Momo intruded to settle her bubbling friend, flicking the blanket outwards to straighten it and proceeded to wrap it around Tsu's shoulders. "Here you go, Tsu! This should help keep you warm as well as some of this tea Mother sent!"

"Thank you, Yaoyorozu," Tsu spoke, sending her a grateful smile. Momo returned it before turning back to the now boiled water and teacups that were set out ready to be used. There was quite the gathering since Momo was prepared for the rest of her classmates to ask for a cup whenever they were to come downstairs.

"Oh, wait... Tsu will you be able to join us?" Mina asked, her voice quieting down quite the amount as she set herself down on one of the stools. She took her mittens off for now and put them on the desk in front.

"Only for a little while," Ochaco answered for her friend. "She's going to wrap up tight and join in as long as she can! But then she's going to have to -,"

"HURRY UP Y/N!"

It didn't take a genius to know who was thunderously dashing down the stairs of the building, the broad and raspy tones recognisable to any member of class 2-A. The four girls (and others sitting on the sofa eating breakfast) turned their faces in the direction of the noise, their eyes widening at the chaotic sight they were presented with. Charging past the bathroom doors and down the long room of the first floor was Eijirou, such a passion in every stride he took as he ran towards the door. Though something went amiss. The redhead wasn't dressed to go out into the cold environment, instead wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and halfway through slipping on a turtle-neck jumper.