19 💭 RED RIOT HAMMER ²

RED RIOT HAMMER²

RED RIOT HAMMER
²

"Y/N, ow! Stop gripping my wrist so tight!" Eijirou protested against your determined beeline for an empty classroom, the first one you could find

"Y/N, ow! Stop gripping my wrist so tight!" Eijirou protested against your determined beeline for an empty classroom, the first one you could find. "Where are we even going anyway? Class is nearly starting!"

"I know, that," You acknowledged, opening the door wide and gently pulling Eijirou inside. You slammed the door shut, hoping that you didn't make too much of a racket to attract outdoor attention. Next, you turned to face the redhead, finding him looking at you in utter bewilderment to what the hell you were doing.

"I'm still confused why you couldn't just-,"

"Just listen okay?!" Your voice came out a little louder than you wanted, even hurting your head due to the volume. Eijirou flinched, mouth agape in surprise.

"O-okay...?" Was all he said, swiftly sitting himself down on the desk closest to him.

"I-It's not your fault with what happened, so stop calling yourself mediocre and shit because we both know you're one of the best in the class!" You exclaimed at first and watched Eijirou's face contort in response. "My quirk lets me make my skin impenetrable remember?"

"Exactly so I was obviously too quick for you to react to me-,"

"No I reacted fine, Kirishima," The redhead heeded a small 'oh'. The back of his mind not entirely sure whether that should be a compliment or an insult. You didn't give him time to figure it out, your voice rendering his focus away from his thoughts and back to you. "I was just a fucking idiot and turned my quirk off at the wrong time,"

"Why? I thought you had control of it... a-and you could block your breath for extended periods to allow for heavy barrages like my hardening?" Eijirou asked, his previous state of frustration replacing itself with confusion and delayed thought process. The redhead took a step closer, growing more apprehensive by the second as he watched you (in a manner of speaking of course) crumble into your shell.