25 💭 OCTOBER 16TH : STARGAZER

OCTOBER 16TH : STARGAZER

kind of shy/introverted reader

dear eijirou kirishima,

happy birthday you wonderful, spectacular red-haired, shark-toothed angel. i love you so, so much and genuinely do not know what i'd do without you in my life. it sounds over the top but you have honestly saved me as a person. you have gotten me through so much pain and caused me so much joy. your face and smile and overall character in general will never fail to make me laugh... and you've made me reach a point that i love you so much i can tear up just from reading your name on a screen.

thank you for making me a better version of myself and teaching me that no matter your insecurities, you can push past them if you truly believe in yourself. in your capabilities. in your worth. in everything you deem bad to do with you. it's possible. you just need to believe.

you're amazing. you're manly. you're the gutsy red riot that is going to become an incredible hero, even though you are already and may not see it. I love you, and yet again; happy birthday.

love april. a devoted fan and eternally grateful girl that would surely be completely lost without you.

note: i tried researching japanese culture regarding the stars/constellations and genuinely couldn't find anything so i based it off of my own general knowledge instead.

You hugged your knees as you stared out into the night sky

You hugged your knees as you stared out into the night sky. It was cloudless, filled to the brim with twinkling lights a million miles away yet gleamed so bright one would think they were but a few centimetres away. There was a small chill to the air, something expected given the time of year but you couldn't feel it due to the warm embrace of one of your boyfriend's hoodies. A thick and soft red one that you had stolen off him the week prior, mainly due to the scent that came with it. It was so strong it almost felt like Eijirou was actually sitting right next to you and watching the stars alongside you.