~{ Chapter 2}~

Hello fellow humans
Edit: and highly aware bacteria! Welcome back! Urmmm I've been watching this awesome anime, its called Stars Align, you should watch it :) Also liek wow, I finished all the current episodes on funimation and I mean wow jeez those last minutes were very wow because I dont wanna spoil. I can't grammar okay? That is, unless I spend ages typing / writing and read it over like a bazillion times. Legit I've been reading over that last chapter for the last couple of weeks!

Nobody's POV

'Did he really just walk out on us? Great just great.' Rory began to mutter as Amy looked around. They set off towards the wide and messy corridor which had children running through. There were five doorways connected there, including the room they had just come from. The hallway also seemed to make a T junction at one end, [possibly leading to the entrance and toilets] thought Amy.

{A/N If you know the layout of the fnaf two place then you may realise I'm talking about the corridor you see Infront of the office - hope that clears up any confusion :)}

[Honestly I'm not even surprised anymore, typical Doctor, leaving us alone] she thought and chuckled to herself as she and Rory waded through the ocean of hysterical children.
When looking down the corridor she saw an unusually obvious room down by the end of the hall. It looked extremely out of place with the metal wire fan on the desk and large boxes behind it. 'Come on Rory.' she said as the headed down the hall.

{Sorry if it's confusing if I use both "hallway" and "Corridor" same difference really.}{ Wow I act as if people are actually reading this ;-;
When you realise that up to this point, there are more words in the author note thingies than there are in the actual fanfic}

They headed towards the cool room, funnily enough they weren't stopped, no alien security robots, no invisible people, no, well, anything! That is, until a short tired looking girl showed up, 'Apologies but ya can't go in there.' she said in a somewhat quivering voice.

Rory glanced at Amy and said 'Oh, sorry! We're new around these parts and seemed to have gotten lost.' Amy slapped her forehead and Rory realised what he had said, Gotten lost? This is a kids restaurant, you can't get lost, there is a giant no entry sign above the door of the office and what seemed to be, only one hallway in the entire building.

'Apologies, we'll be on our way now!' Amy replied and dragged her hubby back towards the room they had come from, then seemed to have decided to walk down the rest of the corridor an right.

They stopped in shock at what was layed out Infront of them 'Are- are those robots...' Amy started as Rory said 'Gosh, Look at that giant present!' he realised his mistake and corrected himself 'Robots, yeah that yup definitely what I was going to say.' Amy just rolled her eyes and went up to the stage.

She continued to get closer until someone or something grabbed her wrist. She turned around at once and saw a small girl with ginger hair

{oh my, matching hair!!}

'You're not allowed to get too close to them.' the little girl stated, 'Last week that boy over there... ' She pointed to where an older boy sat, he had blond hair and had a bored expression on his face '...He threw a ball at Chica and her cupcake fell and broke, she wasn't allowed to perform for ages and we all missed her.' she said sadly. Amy only nodded and went to Rory who had managed to find a clean table for the three of them.

{}
[]
{}
[]
{}
[]

Woah, it's the first time in ages I actually wanted to write something!! Yay fun :/
Tbh I don't like writing but this isn't too bad!
Mk peoples have a wonderful day or week or evening, morning, night idk.
Bai! 😁