Chapter seven:knowing brothers

Lisa POV

"Hello I'm Lisa from blackpink and I'm the royal maknae"

"Hello everyone I'm Jungkook from bts and I'm the golden maknae"

Ho dong"Well if it isn't the most talked about couple how are you feeling"

"To be honest after the announcement it's been overwhelming because of the attention but I'm just happy that everyone knows the truth"

Heechul"Ohh but Lisa you broke so many hearts by confirming you in a relationship
I mean fan boys and girls, just like me are heart broken"he joked

"I'm sorry to break everybody's heart but my heart only belongs to one person jungkook"

I saw jungkook next to me blush

Ho dong"Awww you are so cute together.You make single people like Heechul want to cry"

Heechul looked at Ho dong and presented to be hurt

Jang-hoon"So lisa can you tell us what you saw in jungkook"

"Well at first I though because he was so famous he would be rude or let the fame get to him but once I started to get to know him I saw that he is very kind and he respects others.That's what really attracted me to him"

Heechul"ohhh look jungkook is blushing"

I looked over at him and he was blushing

Young-chul"You know you are the power couple in the K pop world like ones a royal maknae and the other is a golden maknae"

Jungkook POV

Soo-geun"yes they are everywhere but what I want to know is how your fans reacted to the news"

"Honestly some of them were angry that we hide the truth but a lot of them understand why we did and they are very supportive of us"

Heechul"So you saying that Lisa's fans accept your relationship"

"Well yes some of them even threatened me"

Ho dong was shocked"What do you mean threatened you?"

"Not in a bad way they told me if I hurt her they would never forgive me.I'm glad Lisa has fans that love,support and want to protect her"

Ho dong"How are your fans taking the news"

"They were not to happy because they feel she stole me from them and were worried this would affect my career even after I told them that I'm happy with her and she is very supportive of my career they were not ready to accept it"

Jang-hoon"Than what did they do"

"They went and researched her watch every video on Lisa they told me she was perfect and is was to good to be true. So they tried to reach out to her"

Heechul"than what happened? You know I really feel like this is a drama"everyboby started laughing they stopped and I continued

"She done a vlive to interact with them and at first they were scolding her but when they calmed down and she began to answer their questions. I think they saw why I like her so much because although she was getting scolded she stayed calm"

Soo-geun"What is the reason they began to like and support her"

"She was patient with my fans,she put herself in their shoes and understood why they were angry.They saw what a beautiful personality she had and that's when they started to support us.They even told me that I'm lucky to have someone like Lisa and I should cherish her,They told me not to hurt her and to treat her like a queen because that's what she deserves"

Heechul"so your fans and her fans were both telling you not to hurt her. Looks like they more of her fans now"

I laughed"I guess they are. All of them love her"I smiled as I looked at Lisa

Our relationship maybe fake but she is a wonderful person and even my fans can see it

After the questions we played some games and lisa and I won.The show ended and it was time to leave when I remembered what I had planned

I looked over to Lisa and she looked really tired her manager won't be coming to pick her up because of my plan

I went over to her"Hey you look really tired"

"Umm yeah it's just after the show I feel exhausted"

Just as we were talking her stomach rumbled indicating she was hungry

"Well I guess you hungry how about we go to my dorms and I'll order some food for us"

She looked at me wide eyed

"But my manager would be here to pick me up"

"No I was planning to take you to a nice restaurant so we would be able to talk but you look tired and I don't think it would be good if we go to a restaurant were fans and the media could bother us"

She was surprised"Thank you. By the way why do we need to talk"

"Its just that we don't really know each other and I know you feel awkward with me"

"I-I I'm sorry if it's awkward"

"Its not your fault but I just think it would be for the best if we are at least friends"

She smiled"I guess so"

"Okay than let's go"

On the way to the dorm Lisa fell asleep and I would steal a few glances when I had to stop
I got to admit she was cute...wait what am I thinking this is a fake relationship

~At bts dorm~

We arrived and she was peacefully asleep I felt bad to wake her up but I had to

When I tried she was like a baby and refused to wake up so I gently picked her up and took her to my room I laid her down on the bed and thought I would wake her up when the food arrives

With that I left her to go and order the food