Chapter nine-meeting bts

Jungkook stood in front of me with six extremely handsome men next to him

I knew them all, I mean who doesn't know bts. I was star struck just staring at them when Jungkook cleared his throat

Namjoon"Hey Lisa it's nice to meet you"

I smiled and said"it's nice you meet you all"

Jimin"We actually met before at the collaboration stage'"

"Ohh yes it was a pleasure to work with you I hope we get to collaborate again"

Jimin"Yes that would be really nice"

Tae"Hey Lisa I wanted to say I really enjoyed your rap from 'As if it's your last' "

I blushed "Thank you"

It was silent for a second before I remembered the food

"Why don't we continue our conversation while we eat I don't want the food to get cold"

They all nodded and we made our way to the dinning table

As we began to talk Jin asked

"I really wanted to ask how long are you going to pretend to be dating?"

I signed"I honestly don't know and I really feel bad for dragging Jungkook into this mess I mean I really feel sorry because may times I thought what if you had a relationship or wanted to be in one and this would ruin your relationship"

I looked down feeling ashamed as I scolded myself for getting Jungkook into this mess

"Lisa stop blaming your self you know we both had no choice and I have always been far to busy to date and when I do they don't understand when I don't have time you know because of practice and all so it's just to stressful and I feel bad for not giving them the time they deserve"

"I understand"I looked down a sad expression on my face as I remember my past

They must have noticed my expression as I felt Jungkook's hand on my back. I took a deep calming breath

Jungkook"Lisa you okay?"

Tae"yeah you seem sad"

"I'm fine I just remembered a very painful memory"

They all had sympathetic looks so I decided to change the topic

"So I actually heard they want to do a show with both Blackpink and bts you know since army's and blink are not in a fan war because we are 'dating' they want us to go on weekly idol or idol room"

RM"Seriously that would be so cool"

Jimin"I know I always wanted to meet blackpink"

Jin"Yeah I think it would be cool considering bts and blackpink have the biggest following in Korea and globally so it would be a huge success"

Tae"I'm so excited"

Suga"So when is it going to happen?"

"I heard Jungkook and I have to first record our collaboration song first"

J-Hope"You gonna collaborate on a song?"

Jungkook"Ohh yeah PD-nim told me about it after they told us their decision to announce we are dating"

Tae"That sounds so cool Lisa is a Badass rapper and jungkook has sweet vocals your collaboration would sound awesome I can't wait"