1

For as long as she's been with him, (Y/n) had never once been in her captors basement. Sangwoo hadn't specifically told her not to go down there, but (Y/n) herself opted not to. Why would she? He had quite literally kidnapped her and nearly killed her older brother, so only God knew what he had down in his basement. (Y/n) liked to think of herself as smart, she stayed away from things that looked or seemed dangerous. She had tried to stay away from Sangwoo after she returned to Korea, but that wasn't something that she had any real control over, especially not after he found out she was back.

     They had grown up together, and right before middle school started (Y/n) had been forced to move away with her family. Oh Sangwoo had never had a sense of consequence, that had made itself clear throughout her months staying with him. She, unfortunately, still had a soft spot for her childhood companion, so she couldn't force herself to be too angry with him. She had noticed the absence of his parents early on and she could only guess that he had killed them or something. Sangwoo never said it to her personally, but she had a feeling that her idea was correct.

     Either way, she was stuck with him, and Sangwoo was nothing short of a psychopath.

     She tried not to grimace as he pushed his head into her neck softly, the feeling of his nose nuzzling against her skin making (Y/n) go rigid. It was odd, being so scared of someone she loved so dearly, however, it'd be naive of her to trust him fully. Sangwoo was much bigger than her, her small figure shadowing over her own and making her seem like some kind of defenseless rabbit. That wasn't exactly far from the truth, either. She had always been rather fidgety and scared, like a rabbit would be. She tried to stay strong, though. She tried not to tremble as she felt his cool breath fan against her sensitive skin.

     The key-word was try.

"You kind of deserve this, ya know?" Sangwoo starts speaking, the sound of his voice making (Y/n) flinch. One of his hands came up to rest on her head, almost as if he were trying to comfort a child. The gesture was far from being soothing. "You left me alone all those years ago and now look at me," while the words coming out of his mouth were generally sad, his voice had no real hint of emotion in them. A psychopath, for sure. "You can't believe how happy I was when I saw that you were back. I could finally see you again," Sangwoo pauses, his lips twitching downwards slightly. (Y/n) couldn't see this happen, of course, but she could feel the arm he had around her middle section tighten around her and something like that was never a good sign, was it? "But when I tried to get to you, you wouldn't talk with me."

     She freezes, that tingle of anxiety sneaking its way back into her heart.

     "At first, I thought that maybe you didn't remember me or something like that, but then I realized... that you were ignoring me." Sangwoo now sounded almost sad, and (Y/n) could feel a certain cloud of guilt building up inside of her despite herself. She jumps when Sangwoo presses his lips to her neck, fear spiking even higher than before. "I really missed you, (N/n), and you decided to ignore me? There was no way you... could have known, right?"

     She pauses, leaning forward and trying to drag herself away from Sangwoo despite the strong hold he had on her body. Then he says something that made her thankful that she'd never gone down to his basement. It made her freeze, made her want to cry. (Y/n) started to struggle in his hold after hearing it, a choked cry leaving her as she felt Sangwoo's teeth dig into her neck.

     "I even cleaned out the basement before I went and got you~"

[this is going to be a very important A/N so please read it!

Considering that Sangwoo didn't actually love Yoonbum, his relationship with the reader is going to be very different. He's not going to be as violent, but this is still going to be pretty intense, so warnings for that. Also, Yoonbum won't be in this story because I honestly can't see myself writing for both of them at the same time.

Reminder that this is a yandere story! Several messed up situations will be featured in this book. I've warned you, so if something happens and you don't like it, just stop reading!

Quick PSA, Killing Stalking was NOT a yaoi. Their relationship was not romantic, it was not cute, and it was not healthy! Sangwoo was not gay, as stated by the creator of KS. He saw his mother in Yoonbum and Yoonbum had an unhealthy obsession with him which led to a lot of emotional manipulation. I'm simply putting this here so no one reading gets confused on the series or this book!]