3

Sangwoo found it a little funny, actually. He hadn't been teasing her when he said he cleaned out his basement before he brought her to his home, he knew she probably wouldn't react well to what had been down there before she returned. (Y/n) most likely thought that he had only said what he did to make her nervous. That was part of it, obviously, because he really did enjoy her paranoid expressions. However, he found it hilarious that she absolutely refused to go near the basement door. It terrified her, and that was somehow humorous to Sangwoo. (Y/n) was right, he really was a psychopath.

     He especially liked messing with her in the early hours of the morning. When (Y/n) was drowsy and still very much tired. She was easy to mess with in the morning and Sangwoo loved it. It was mostly his own fault, he knew that. He always woke her up especially early so she could make breakfast. She liked cooking, it gave her something productive to do, she just didn't like doing it five in the morning, that's all. He was annoying in the morning. One time, he had yelled something... lewd into her ear while she was still sleeping.

     (Y/n) still hasn't recovered from that and it's been weeks.

     Maybe he enjoyed annoying her early in the morning? Yes, he definitely did, otherwise, why would he be doing this?

     Sangwoo was pinching her cheeks with both hands, forefinger and thumb squeezing her flesh painfully. Truly, a terrible way to wake up. (Y/n) whined, her hands coming to grip onto Sangwoo's wrists. He smiles sadistically, watching as she slowly wakes up completely. Her eyebrows scrunched together as she gave her captor an annoyed stare. It was almost as though she was telling him to fuck off, but she was much too timid to do something like that.

     'Sangwoo is so annoying in the morning... why can't he just let me rest?' (Y/n) thinks to herself as she pushes herself up off of her bedding. He lets go of her cheeks, chuckling at the bright red shadows he had left on her face. "You look so irritated this morning, (N/n)," Sangwoo starts, patting her head. "Is something wrong? You must be hungry, right?" He says, giving her a snarky smile he knew would just make her more upset with him. If Sangwoo were to be honest, he kind of wanted her to lash out against him. That'd take a lot of pressure, though, he knew that. He had only seen her truly angry a handful of times.

     "... I'm not, but you probably are, right?" (Y/n) mumbles out, looking up at her captor. She had been thinking about that a lot lately, whether or not to think of Sangwoo as her captor or her childhood friend that had some serious mental issues. She didn't want to think of him as a captor... or a murderer, but she had definitely seen something she shouldn't have. She liked to think it had been paint stains, but she didn't have the privilege to be that stupid.

     Later on, (Y/n) watched as he Sangwoo ate, not having an appetite herself. He'd noticed, she knew he did, but maybe he'd leave her alone about it this time. A few days ago he had practically force-fed her something, it had been sweet and she had liked the taste of it so she wasn't exactly holding it against him, but Sangwoo had been rather forceful about her eating schedule. Maybe he'd forget about it just like she did all of the time? What had he fed her that time? (Y/n) was desperately trying to remember. It was sweet, yet not disgustingly so. Was it... cotton candy? She really couldn't remember. She'd ask him later after he returned.

     "Make sure you eat today."

     He didn't forget. (Y/n) wasn't sure whether to be thankful or irritated.

[I'm literally so scared for the future chapters, I'm getting all the soft stuff out first lmao

feedback is appreciated!]