7

(Y/n) was slowly getting tired of Sangwoo's shit. Not to be humorous or anything, but he was almost as annoying as waking up for no reason, which she happened to do often. She's irritated with him, and it shows. It reminds her of when they were little kids, because he was annoying back then, too. Always clinging to her arm like some kind of little puppy. She hadn't minded back then because back then Sangwoo was not a literal murderer. However, like always, things had changed... drastically. Much like her ability to keep up with what he said to her, because he really talked too much. It was almost like he had more than one mouth.

That was how annoying he seemed to (Y/n), and she almost felt bad about it. She knew, realistically, that she had every right to be angry with him, but her energy was completely depleted. Whether it be from her lack of eating or her lack of sleep, maybe both, (Y/n) was just too tired. Her days consisted of taking care of Jisoo, something she genuinely enjoyed and put effort into. She was quite honestly surprised that he hadn't tried to kill her pet yet, wasn't that a characteristic of serial killers.

Oh, right.

(Y/n) had come to the realization that Sangwoo had killed many other people other than her childhood bully. She had been walking by the basement and the stench of several different cleaners has almost knocked her unconscious. What else would he be doing down there? Painting his worried away? Yeah, right. (Y/n) was quite honestly just tired, but she had decided in the long run it wouldn't be smart to get on Sangwoo's bad side, she wondered, faintly, if he'd kill her eventually. It didn't seem all that bad right then, but it was a foolish thought considering he was the one trying desperately to keep her alive.

She still couldn't bring herself to hate him, for some odd reason, she was just more and more wary of Sangwoo the more she found out. Like, he probably wouldn't kill her, just maim her for the rest of her life and that wasn't exactly something she was looking for. Also, (Y/n) was ninety-percent sure he had something to do with the deaths of his parents so she really didn't feel like messing with him anytime soon.

Either way, though, there was no doubt in her mind that he had some type of affection for her. Not that she felt the same way, because she didn't, not in the slightest, however, he obviously cared about her deeply in some way. She didn't want to believe it was love, because just the thought of it has her cringing, but hopefully he was just going through something and it would pass soon enough.

'Fat chance,' (Y/n) thinks petting Jisoo's head with the tip of her index finger. She was making up things so she could feel better, (Y/n) knew that, she just couldn't find it in herself to care very much. She liked when he went to work, though, she got her quiet time in with her pet before he came home. 'Now that I'm thinking about it, I could use that time to take a nap, right? No... then I'd have to spend more time with Sangwoo and that isn't something I really want to do at the moment... or anytime in the future, to be completely honest.'

(Y/n) sighs, looking at the hall that led to the basement. She wasn't one of those dumbasses in those horror movies that she used to watch all of the time, she wasn't curious about the basement at all. In fact, she wished that Sangwoo would just outright admit that he was hiding something down there so she wouldn't be so paranoid about the ghost of his victim potentially haunting their home.

Wow.

Was she going insane or what?

[ You guys are allowed to be mad, this chapter has been written ever since July, I just forgot to post it😫]