Bakery

Today was a busy day for the (L/N) family since it was a Saturday and most people closed their shops during that day. Mr. (L/N) was at the counter, while Mrs. (L/N) and (Y/N) were jn the kitchen readying the orders. (Y/N) loved helping her parents, but Saturdays were always tiring. Her job was just to put the orders in a box, which was simple unless you had to do tons of those.

"(Y/N), five slices of chocolate cake, please!" her father said from the counter.

(Y/N) sighed and went back to work, slowly killing her hands.

×°Timeskip°×

(Y/N) smiled and waved at the last customer. "Bye, Mr. Argitakos!"

"Farewell, (Y/N)," Mr. Argitakos called back. "See you again soon!" He walked out of the bakery with his bag of orange cupcakes.

Mrs. (L/N) stretched then clapped her hands together, saying, "That was a good day! We sold a lot!"

"Yeah! Mr. (L/N) cheerfully replied" But (Y/N) looks really exhausted." He laughed.

(Y/N) pouted," I'm not that tired." She crossed her arms.

Her mom patted her head and said," Okay, dear. Well, you can rest now. Tomorrow, you have to go out na drestock our ingredients, alright?"

"Got it, mom!" (Y/N) replied. She said goodnight to her parents and went up to the second floor of the bakery, where her family lived. Lying down on her bed, her eyes were immediately droopy and she fell asleep.

A/N:
Yeah, I know it's short... Really short. But I promise the next chapter will be longer! Just wait! And I hope you liked it!