Are you really...?

"Mom, dad, I'm back! I brought along some friends," Y/N called out as she entered the bakery.

Her dad popped up from inside the kitchen. "Did I hear friends?"

The girl nodded and explained, "I made friends with Nejire's other friend. His name is Tamaki..." She turned to her new friend. "Wait, I never caught your last name. What is it?"

Tamaki looked down and asked, "Can you promise me that you won't tell anyone?"

Y/N titled her head in confusion but said, "I swear, I won't tell anyone."

He looked up. "My name is...Tamaki Amajiki," he said with a sigh.

Y/N gasped and her mother came out of the kitchen togther with Mr. L/N. "D-Did I hear right? Amajiki?"

He looked away and nodded, looking flustered. Nejire explained for him, "He's the son of the king, but he sneaks out of the castle regularly since he doesn't really have anyone to talk to in there. Please, don't tell anyone this. There would be a huge commotion and he probably wouldn't be able to go outside the palace without guards."

The whole L/N family promised not to tell anyone. Tamaki sighed with relief. "Thank you so much. I really appreciate it."

Y/N waved her hands in front of her and said, "No need to thank us. Now, let's get to what we were planning to do. I'll be in the kitchen baking a few desserts. I'll be back in about an hour."

Nejire nodded enthusiastically. "Alright, Y/N!" She turned to the indigo-haired boy. "Y/N makes amazing food, especially desserts. You'll see!"

Tamaki nervously smiled at you. "I'm counting on it."

Y/N scratched her head. "Heh, thanks. I'll go now." She turned around and went into the kitchen with her parents.

×°×°×°×

Y/N stepped out with numerous desserts like donuts, cakes, and cookies. Tamaki's and Nejire's eyes went wide as they eyed the food.

"I-Is that all really for u-us?" Tamaki asked. "That's...a lot."

Y/N laughed as she set the food on the table. "Don't worry, I'll help you finish it. And if you want to, you can take some home."

"Aww Y/N. You're still as nice as always. Thank you!" Nejire said, grabbing a fork, starting to eat cake.

"Y-Yeah, t-thanks a lot." Tamaki reached over and took a cookie. He bit into it and his eyes went, if possible, wider. "T-This is really good! You really are talented at baking!"

Y/N got a cupcake and munched into it. "Thank you. That means a lot to me. I don't often get complimented by anyone besides my parents."

The periwinkle-haired girl was savouring the food and she looked so happy. She swallowed the food in her mouth and said, "Y/N, if you don't mind, can we just meet up here? I really love your cooking."

Y/N blinked at the question then shook her head. "No, I don't mind at all. Come whenever you want!"

Nejire stuffed more cake into her mouth but responded, "Mm, fank ku."

The other two at the table laughed at her as they continued to eat on while getting to know more about each other.

——————————————————

Update: My writer's block is finally gone! I finally didn't have to think as hard for this chapter as I did for the others.

That's all I wanted to say so...I hope you have a good day! 💙