A/N

Alright, I couldn't write at all because my mind has been focused on other things, especially school, and I'm really sorry. I totally forgot about the story. So, I'm just going to put this book on hold since my writing probably wouldn't be as good and the updates would take...probably a month or something. I'll continue the story at around...maybe the second week of December? I know that's really long but that's the time when I get a break from school and I have a lot time to write. Again, I'm really sorry for putting this on hold. For now, I'm just going to put most of my focus on classes and I PROMISE I'll make the updates more often in December.

That's all I have to say so I hope you had fun with the story so far! I'll see you readers in December!

Okay, since you made it this far, do you want me to post a little bonus? They're like the last one I put up. I'll give you two choices.

Love Story
-Itsuki Kawasumi x reader
This was the original version I wrote and the one I posted was changed to make it Todoroki but I could add the continuation of Todoroki's instead if you want.

Someone To You
-Giyuu Tomioka x reader
This one may be a little ooc and redundant but it's still an option.

In Case You Don't Live Forever
-Killua Zoldyck x reader
I totally didn't finish it just one second ago just to put it here as an option. Anyways, this one is a sad story so if you want me to post this one, make sure to be ready. I'm not that good at writing super sad stories but still.

I'll see which one gets a response or two and post it tomorrow. Now, for real, adios and stay safe! 💙