➙ 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯

➥𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞Name | Jeong Misun

➥𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
Name | Jeong Misun

Nickname(s) |
Sunny - Just a small nickname her friends nicknamed her.
Cat - Her sister nicknamed her Cat because she has similar traits to a cat.

Age | 18

Birthday | October 17th, 2001

Zodiac | Libra

Personality |
[SWEET]
Misun is very sweet and friendly towards everyone! She is very open and approachable, which is how she makes friends so easily.

[CHILDISH]
Misun is very childish. She's very playful, sometimes even in serious situations, and she just can't help it sometimes.

[OUTGOING]
Misun is a very outgoing person. She loves putting herself out there and seeing what happens. This is another trait that makes her very approachable.

[FLUSTERED]
Misun gets very flustered easily. When something embarrassing happens, her face turns red and she rambles on and on. Her friends tease her about it, which just makes her more embarrassed.

Height | 167 cm (5'6")

Weight | 44 kg (99 lbs)

Slot | Angel

➥𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐞
Faceclaim | Jang Yeeun, CLC

Background |
Misun grew up in a stable family in Ilsan with her mother, father, and her younger sister Eunji. Misun lived a normal life growing up; she had after-school activities, maintained good grades, and always had time to spare for her family.
Misun never knew that she was a supernatural being, so you can assume she was shocked when her parents told her and Eunji and showed them they could fly.
"What?!"
"How is that possible?!"
"Supernaturals died off hundreds of years ago! Everyone knows that!"
Misun couldn't believe that her and her family were supernatural beings. She knew she wanted to go find others like her.
And she did.

Nationality | Korean

Ethnicity | Korean

Occupation | Student, waitress

Family |
Jeong Hawon, mother, 39, manager
Jeong Beomseok, father, 43, writer
Jeong Eunji, younger sister, 15, child athlete

Likes |
The outdoors
Children
Playing games
Walks in the park

Dislikes |
Rude people
Heights
Jumpscares

Hobbies |
Gardening
Taking walks
Playing with kids

Habits |
Lib biting
Wandering mind

➥𝐆𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐮
Love Interest | Yang Jeongin

How Did You Meet? |
The two ran into each other at the park. Misun wasn't watching where she was going and accidenly ran into him.
"Ah! I'm so sorry!" Misun would started rambling as she helped him up, apologizing over and over.
He would tell her it's okay but she would keep apologizing. She eventually stopped before they introduced themselves, and then they started talking.

First Impression on Him |
Misun liked that he was understanding and she found his smile absolutely adorable. She enjoyed talking to him, and definitely wanted to get to know him.

His First Impression on You |
Jeongin found it adorable how she rambled when she was embarrassed. He was glad the two got along well and wanted to get to know her more.

Couple Facts |
-Movie dates.
-Pranks.
-Walks in the park together.
-Teasing.
-Lots of couple selfies.
-Cute little gifts.
-Stargazing on the roof.

➥𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫
What Being Are You? | Angel

Did You Know About Your Power? | Nope

How Do You Use It? |
When Misun found out about her power, she was afraid she would accidentally hurt someone. She is careful with her power and when she does use it, it's for good.