➙ 𝘉𝘢𝘦 𝘑𝘪𝘯𝘢

➥𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞Name | Bae Jina

➥𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
Name | Bae Jina

Nickname(s) | JinJin, Ji.

Age | 18 (International), 19 (Korea)

Birthday | August 27th, 2001

Zodiac | Virgo

Personality |
Reserved - Jina is quiet and keeps to herself a lot. She usually never walks into the conversation unless being told to. But nonetheless, she usually stays out of the business that's going on.

Sweet - Jina is very sweet, and she usually always shows that. There is never one day, where Jina is sweet to others, since she never likes seeing someone sad.

Caring - Jina is also caring as well. She always tends to help others whenever someone needs it. Even if someone didn't need help, she wouldn't stand there, and watch them do the task themselves.

Sensitive - Although Jina has a sweet and caring personality, she has a sensitive side, and she can cry easily. Not many things can break her down, but if it was something very harsh, that's when she'd lose it.

Soft spoken - No one would imagine Jina bluntly saying something that could hurt someone. Instead, she speaks with a gentle and soft tone, trying to help someone out or maybe comfort them in some way.

Height | 5'5 (165 cm)

Weight | 111 lbs (50 kg)

Slot | Zombie

➥𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐞
Faceclaim | Lee Ahin, Momoland

Background | Born in an average family, Jina grew up, being a bright and happy girl. She enjoyed her youth up until her high school years, when she became more quiet and reserved. When it was her first year of high school, her parents had been arguing more, and she didn't know why until later. She realized that her parents were getting a divorce and Jina was very upset for a while. So for the time being, she stayed with her mom while her younger sister stayed with her dad. But Jina always tried her best to make herself happy, even after their divorce.

Nationality | Korean

Ethnicity | Korean

Occupation | High school student, part time barista

Family | Mom, Dad, a younger sister.

Likes |
-Animals
-Stargazing
-Pastries

Dislikes |
-Being yelled at
-Crying
-Second hand embarrassment

Hobbies |
-Taking care of animals
-Taking walks at night
-Dancing

Habits |
-Twirling her hair
-Fidgeting with her clothes
-Biting her lips

➥𝐆𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐮
Love Interest | Han Jisung

How Did You Meet? | Jina often went to the Han River often to clear her thoughts. Unexpectedly, she finds Jisung there as well, and she initiates a conversation with him. She seems hesitant, but she quickly warms up to him.

First Impression on Him | Jina thought that he seemed pretty loud and chatty at first. But that didn't stop her from talking to him. She kinda found him cute as well, and she felt like she had fallen in love after she had spoken to him for the first time.

His First Impression on You | Jisung thought that she was reserved at first, but she seemed very sweet and caring. He felt like he wanted to get to know her more and get closer with her every day, and wanted to spend time with her at every moment.

Requested Scene | Jina is caught by Jisung, as she was talking to one of the other guys. Jina protests that she just needed someone to talk to, but Jisung had thought otherwise. That's when Jina accidentally said that she had liked Jisung, and she went quiet after.

Couple Facts |
-Jisung ruffles Jina's hair a lot, mainly as a sign of affection.
-Jina likes poking Jisung's cheeks sometimes, since she thinks he's a squirrel (obviously-).
-Jina likes to walk with Jisung a lot, especially at nighttime.

➥𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫
What Being Are You? | Zombie

Did You Know About Your Power? | Nope

How Do You Use It? | She only uses it when she sees someone physically hurting others. That's when she uses her power to help them. She infects them, but she doesn't go to the extent where the person could be dead.