➙ 𝘔𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰

➥𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞Name | Min Seo

➥𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
Name | Min Seo

Nickname(s) | Min, Minnie

Age | 20

Birthday | September 18th, 2000

Zodiac | Virgo

Personality |
- SEO is a very shy and reserved girl once she meets you. Once you've talked to her and gotten to know her, she will instantly warm up to you. She's very quirky and clumsy, tending to break things on accident. She's very creative and imaginative, she can be lost in her mind all day if she wanted to be. She's very friendly and optimistic, always looking on the bright side of things. She is caring, and loving, and makes sure that her friends are happy. Though she takes things seriously when she has to be.

Height | 5"7

Weight | 120 lbs

Slot | Witch

➥𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐞
Faceclaim | @knhs2, ULZZANG

Background |
- Seo was born without knowing her parents. She was raised by her two brothers, which wasn't a bad thing at all. Throughout elementary, middle school, and now high school, Seo has found out that she had her deepest desire to become an author, and is striving hard to accomplish her dream. Seo had no idea that she was a witch until she found a book of spells in her brother's room. From then on, shes been really interested in learning about spells and has been learning everything she needs to know from her brothers.

Nationality | Korean

Ethnicity | Korean

Occupation | Barista

Family |
- Min Do-Yun :: Seo's 21 year old caring brother. After she was left alone, he took her in his care. / He is very close to Seo, they have a good relationship.
- Min Soomin :: Seo's 17 year old brother. He's the youngest and the most reckless in the family, but he is is also very close to her and is very protective of both Seo and Do-Yun.

Likes |
- Reading
- Playing video games (mainly overwatch)
- Hot chocolate
- Walking around town on her own
- Photography
- Learning new spells from her older brother
- Writing
- Studying
- Rain

Dislikes |
- The dark
- Loud and crowded places
- Meeting new people
- Heights
- Seeing her friends upset

Hobbies |
- Writing
- Cooking
- Listening to music
- Playing video games
- Hanging out with her close friends and her brothers

Habits |
- She bites her nails slightly when she is nervous
- She doesn't listen so she keeps asking them to repeat what they just told her
- She is really clumsy and she tends to trip or break something on accident

➥𝐆𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐮
Love Interest | Lee Minho

How Did You Meet? |
- Seo had seen him from time to time when he came to see her brother Do-Yun. Her first interaction she had with him was at the cafe when she took his order. She recalled that he was one of her brother's friends, but didn't expect him to remember her since she never conversed with him. Though, she never knew he was a witch until she walked in on her brother showing Minho a new spell, which really shocked her.

First Impression on Him |
- She thought he was rather attractive, but she immediately thought he was one of those playboys at school. Though when she met him at the cafe, her impression changed only slightly. Maybe he wasn't as bad of a person as she thought he was.

His First Impression on You |
- He was interested in getting to know her since she was so quiet and distant when he was over to see Do-Yun. He didn't know how to approach her when he was supposed to be hanging out with her brother- until he found out that she worked at a cafe. At first he thought that she didn't like him, so he wanted to make a good impression in order to get her to like him even though she didn't really dislike him in the first place.

Couple Facts |
- They both get jealous easily.
- They are both really clingy towards one another.
- They are both witches, so they like casting spells to create some mischief once in a while, but not too often.
- They have sleepovers together quite often.
- They always go on dates on Friday nights.

➥𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫
What Being Are You? | Witch

Did You Know About Your Power? | No

How Do You Use It? |
- When Seo first learned that she had powers, she only uses them when it's absolutely necessary. Though ever since she's met Minho, the two like to cast minor spells on some common folk to see their reaction.