1

Midoriya's POV
I wake up to the sound of an alarm clock ringing, and then I realized it's the first day of school. I rush to my closet picking out an outfit so I can shower. I take a quick shower put on my clothes then rush downstairs, to make toast. I grab my suitcase and unbox my new laptop and put it in my book bag. Once I finish all that I check the time to see school starts in 45 minutes. I was shocked when I saw the time, I knew that I'd be late if I didn't leave in 5 minutes so I grabbed my toast, backpack, and suitcase. I rushed out the house at sonic speed making my way to collage.

I got to class 8 minutes early, so I decided to read a book. After those 8 minutes we're up the teacher came in. She explained to us how important a job is and how many things a job helps you for.

Once she was done we went to lunch, I ordered sushi with rice on the side. I sit down to eat Untill my friend Uraraka comes up to me.
"Hey Izuku, how are you doing" She said

"oh hey Uraraka, and thanks for asking but I'm doing fine" I said. She put on the expression of excitement.

"Uraraka what is it" I wonder in confusion.

"Okay okay you got me, but your not Gonna  believe it." She said.

" well spill the tea honey." I said holding my hand out.

" well there's this huge party and I really want to go to it with you. So will you come with me."  She asked " Yeah sure" I say. Continuing To have lunch.

After lunch I go to my fourth period *class* and when I get to my desk I get a text from Uraraka.

Pinky- * Sends invite*

Broccoli - Thanks for the invite
Pinky- Np anyways ttyl
Broccoli - bai
Pinky - baiiiii

*after school, at the mall*

Uraraka POV

Hmm I wonder what dress I should buy for the party maybe this one, ew no I'm just gonna leave the store. Hmm what store should I go to next, maybe Kings and que- *falls on
"Omfg are you okay" I say without hesitation to help them up

" Ow, yeah I'm fine thanks for helping me up" realize how cute she was and I start to fluster

"no problem anyways what are you shopping for"

"I came here to get a dress for this party I'm going to" I was surprised she answered me.

"I'm here for the same reason, wanna shop together"

"um sure" We talked and shopped for the rest of the night, I even got her number and we got matching dresses.