7

Uraraka POV

I wake up to a phone call from izuku. "Hello?" I was wondering why he called me at this time " Hey uraraka can you pick me up from the party, I kinda need a ride"  Man that's not good sign "Yeah, I'll be there in 30 minutes" Welp time to go "Yea thanks Bye" "Bye"

Momo's POV

I see confetti and other thing's everywhere "Ugh it's so messy in here" I sigh and start cleaning from top to bottem. Once that was done I headed to my room to talk to todoroki on the phone. I was so excited to talk because of the incident that happened this morning.

*Flash back*

*yawns* dang I am so tiered I could just go in a coma " Hey Momo sorry to barge in but do you have any clothes" I see todoroki Naked with a towel covering his thing "U-uhh Y-yea-ah I do r-right o-over H-here"

*end*

Ekkk I'm so nervous, "Hey Shoto Babe...."

Izuku's POV

I saw the host go upstairs after cleaning so I snuck out smelling like sweat sliva and s*x. With my clothes on and ran to Uraraka's car. " Izuku Explain!" I was so nervous I cried " I- I....." * cried harder " I lost my virginity with a guy" It was silent in the car untill she said " Are you ummm pregna-".   "NO! I'm not pregnant, I cant be. If I am then my life will be ruined!" I was breat so hard, I was shaking "Izuku let's just buy a test and see ok...?"   I calmed down after those kind words "Yea... at hand would be nice.....".   For the rest of the ride I was silent untill we got to the pharmacy. "Want anything Izu?" I thought for a sec      "Can I have a plushie toy for myself to calm down please?"  I thought it would help me for the stress I'm about to be in.
;w;
Hey Izu I'm back with everyth-".   *snores* "I'll let you sleep then."  The car starts driving and heading to  my house

20 minutes later

At this point I'm cudd my plush waiting for the test results untill..... *Beep beep* "Izu it's time to look" I shaken walk to it look down and cry

"It's... Its...  positive