Chapter 7

I woke up from a notification on my phone. I reached out for it and saw Clara texting me how the graduation was a disaster since no one showed up except for a few students and she said that she regrets on going. I kissed Oliver on the forehead before trying to get out from his grasps but couldn't. He kissed my neck which made me shiver.

“Good morning beautiful.”

“Good morning handsome.” I replied. “I need to take a shower so get up.” He gets up then looks at me.

“Do you want me to join?”

“No, go bother my brother.” I pushed him out for the door and locked it. I did my routine then went to the kitchen. Oliver was not there but Justin was.

“He’s in the living room, sleeping.” I went to the living room and saw Oliver on the couch still asleep. I smiled and poked his cheek.

“Wake up, help me make breakfast.” He just stood up then walked to me. He hugged me from behind and we started walking to the kitchen with him clinging on to me.

“Is he drunk?”

“Drunk in love.” Oliver replied which made me giggle. “I love that giggle so much.” He chuckled.

“Are you still asleep?” Justin asked.

“Kinda.” Oliver replied. “I’m gathering energy so shush.” I saw Justin rolled his eyes and started texting someone. I just made breakfast then told Oliver to help me with the dishes.

We ate silently and felt my phone vibrate. I saw Clara text's saying;

Clara: I'll pick you up at 20 minutes, better be ready.

Me: I am, just eating brunch then I'm good.

Clara didn't replied but I finished eating and saw Oliver smiling. “What’s up?”

“You just look so beautiful.” Justin gagged but I ignored him.

“Thanks handsome but I'm still not gonna stay here. I'm going to hang out with Clara.” Justin gagged from the word handsome and I just glared at him which made him shut up then looked back to Oliver.

“Pretty please.”

“Nope, we always hang out at night anyway.”

“That's true, and I'll have you all tomorrow and the next day, and the next day, and the next day.”

“Okay Spongebob, we get it.” I replied. I took my plate and kissed Oliver on the cheek. I put the plate in the sink and heard a car horn. “That's Clara. See you guys later. Bye.” I waved at Justin and Oliver then head to Clara's car.

“Hello there mister not showing up to graduation.”

“Hello there miss going to graduation but regrets on going since no one showed up, not even sponsors.”

“Don’t remind me. High school graduation sucks.”

“Justin told me that happened before but still wants me to go to graduation but I'm too lazy to do that.” She started driving to the cinema which is not far from here.

“You could have told me that.”

“I did but you didn't believed me.” I shrugged. We arrived at the cinema and we bought the tickets then went inside since it's almost showing. After the movie we regret watching it since it's boring to watch, some are great but some are boring, still prefer the animation Mulan. We went to the mall and helped her out with shopping. Some clothes are flops so I helped her out matching the clothes. We took a quick break in Starbucks and saw Hannah with a guy. He's tall, handsome, perfectly trimmed eyebrows. He looked at me quickly but he looked back to Hannah which made Hannah turn towards us and smiled, she motioned us to go to them.

“Hi.” I said.

“Hi, this is Blake Emerson. He's the one that I was talking about.”

“Oh you mean the guy that always made you smile whenever you talked about him?” I replied as Clara and I sit down in front of them. She just looked at me with wide eyes.

“Hi, I'm Leo.”

“I heard so much around you.” Blake replied with his English accent.

“I hope those are good ones.”

“They are, Hannah keeps hyping me about your cooking.”

“I do try my best whenever I cook. It's nice to meet you but we need to go.”

“It was nice to meet you too.” He replied then Clara and I got away and continued shopping for an hour before dropping me back home. I saw Hannah's back and Blake is with her. I looked at the clock and saw it was 5 PM. Oliver came to the kitchen with me and kissed the top of my head then hugs me. I prepared and started making dinner with Oliver clinging on me.

“Am I a charger?” I asked Oliver.

“You are. You're the one the gives me power to last the day.” He replied. I just smiled and continue making dinner.

I looked at Justin who's on his phone smiling. “Who are you texting?”

“Jackson, he sent me a video. It was a cat that tried to jumped from the car to the roof but failed.”

“Are you and Jackson best friends now?” Oliver asked with a fake hurt tone.

“You’re still my best fwiend.” He replied with a baby voice. “He’s just my boss that has great humor.”

“Sure, anyway food is almost done. Oliver please set up the table. Justin help him.”

“Hey, I need some love too.”

“Tough luck then.” I replied went back to my room to change. When I came back everybody was already there. I sat down in between Oliver and Justin while Blake and Hannah is across from us.

“Holy shit, Hannah wasn't kidding about your cooking. It's very delicious.” Blake told me.

“I tried, and I have my helper right here.” I looked at Oliver who just winked at me.

“You did everything, I just hugged you from behind.” Oliver replied. Blake doesn't seems to care about that and focused on Hannah. From time to time we talk but he was mostly talking to Hannah. After eating Hannah was chilling with Blake in the living room while Oliver and I left Justin the dishwashing duty who complained when we left.

Oliver and I just cuddled and I told him everything that I did and he told me everything that he did today. We both laughed at our corny jokes. “Why do you believe in soulmates?” I asked him.

“Because I found mine.” He looked at me and took my hand and kissed it. I smiled and can feel my face getting hot. I took his hand and kissed it.

“I’m starting to believe then.” I replied and kissed his cheek. I looked at the time and it's around 9 PM. “Wanna walk around the park?” I asked him.

“Sure but let's tell your brother.” We both stood up and went to Justin's room, I knocked and heard whispers. In a few minutes Justin answered his door with an oversized top that isn't his.

“We’re going to walk in the park, sorry to disturb you and Jackson. Have fun.” I winked at him which made his face turn beet red.

“Just go.”

“Bye Jackson.” I called.

“Bye Leo.” He replied then Justin gave him the look but he just laughed.

Oliver and I held hands then walked out the house. “I guess Jackson is a hard-working guy.” Oliver said.

“Yeah, I wonder if they're just fooling around or they're taking their relationship seriously.” I said then looked at the sky. “It’s really sad that we can't see much stars in the sky because we're in a city that's full of lights and air pollution.”

We arrived at the park and sat down on the bench just to look at the sky. “That’s true but I got a star and I'm holding him right now.”

“Are you always this cliché?”

“Only for you.” I can see him turning red and I can feel my face burning.

“Let’s walk around.” I stood up then he followed me. We both stopped at the biggest and the oldest tree in the park. “I love this tree, whenever I feel down I just sit next to it then my worries would just disappear.” I stood in front of it while Oliver is behind me. “Many people have asked their partners in front of this tree and they got married in the end.”

“Is this…” I turn around then hold his hands.

“Oliver, will you be my boyfriend?”

“Of course. Yes. Absolutely.” He answered. “I was about to ask you that question but you beat me to it.”

“Ask it anyway.” I giggled the let his hands go. He knelt down on one knee and showed me a necklace.

“Leo Gonzales, will you make me the luckiest man in the world and be my boyfriend?” I pulled him up.

“Yes. Of course. Absolutely. A hundred percent.” He made me turn around and puts on the necklace he got me. It has a letter O in it while he has another one with the letter L in it. “Let me help you with that.” I told him then helped him put his necklace.

“We’re so cliché.” Oliver said then he kissed my forehead. “Let's head back.” We held hands as we go back home.