Prologue

Ages Ago Two Kindoms lived in Peace and harmony. Friendship and loyalty were the strong bond that kept them together. When one day the Queen of the Sodonian Kingdom passed away without a clue how and why the Orophian Kingdom is suspected. The grieving king didn't want to believe that his best friend would kill his beloved wife leaving him and his daughter alone but when his people kept investigating and kept repeating that they were at fault he finally believed. And that was when his heart turned to stone. He wanted revenge. Revenge for all the pain he had to endure. Revenge for making his daughter lose her mother at such a young age. Revenge for taking his love away from him. From that day onward, king of sodona swore he would destroy the Orophian Kingdom and a rivalry grew between the Kingdoms. The Grieving king attacked mercilessly bringing many losses to his former best friend. The king of the Orophian Kingdom was reluctant in attacking back understanding why the King was so merciless and having pity on his best Friend but after it got out of hand and his people were hurt he had to declare war on him. Their children grew up to hate one another even though they never met. After years passed by and children turned into grown adults the king's decided the rivaliry needed to end in order for the people to live through this winter. The both Kingdoms needed each other's help and both were stubborn but both knew it was inevitable. The only thing that came in question was marriage. It was the only thing that could bring peace between the Kingdoms again. And so a whole new story of hatred, rivaliry, desire and a lot of love began.