2

Today was the day, I had messaged the bang pd guy a few days ago. We set up a meeting day today. I would be lying If I said I wasn't nervous. I'm shaking, I brush my sweaty palms onto my sweatpants. I open up my apartment door slowly, stepping out and I start walking towards the bus stop. Why am I so nervous? I don't know. Maybe they'll hate me. My face paints a frown over my pink lips. The bus stop now in my vision, I start walking faster towards the bench. There was an old lady and a child at the bench already. The old lady knitting a scarf as the child chatters away to her.

I sit on the opposite side of the bench and fidget with my fingers, never peeling my eyes from my lap. I wonder what will happen when I get there, how will everyone treat me? Am I too ugly for this? I'm peeled from my thoughts when I hear the screeching of the bus tires, obviously it came to a stop. I watch as the bus doors crack open, standing up and quickly shuffling behind the small girl and her, I'm assuming, grandmother. There were no seats left after the child and lady sat down. I held onto one of those poles tightly.

I had my ear buds wrapped around my shoulder, pulling them off of my neck and putting them into my ears for music. I nodded my head along to the beat, clearing my thoughts and the loud noises from around me. I loved music, the way it drowned out all the negitivity in the world and replaced it with fun beats and catchy lyrics, thats why I loved Dancing. Thats why I agreed to at least give this new boy band thing a try. I want to give other people that are having a hard time something to look forward to, something to enjoy in all this horrible negitivity. Hopefully give them something to relate to or give them some type of light at the end of this seemingly endless tunnel.

I hum and step down the metal stairs when its my stop. I huff and close my eyes feeling a new wave of nervousness crash over me. Their apartment isn't too far away from here. I can feel the hard pavement make contact with the underside of my shoe. Humming while I watch my feet walk closer and closer to the forgien place on the burning hot concrete. I walk up to their room and give the door a few knocks before this beautiful man opens the door.

He was taller than me, not suprising though, I'm kind of short. He has big plump and georgous lips, they look like soft, pink, small, pillows. Very kissable if you'd ask me. He has broad shoulders too, and such a pretty smile. His eyes look like dark chocolate pools I could bathe in all day. I caught myself staring at this beautiful man, he smiled and spoke, "Hello, you must be the newest addition to the group." I shook my head trying to get my eyes off of his beautiful milky skin.

"Y-yeah, I was offered a position in the group." I state simply with a stutter as I force myself to look down at my feet. I hug myself tightly, gripping onto my shirt with my arms firmly over my chest. I heard him chuckle and I try to hide my smile.

"well, I might have a little fan boy in my own group, huh?" He joked and I bite my lip trying not to blush. I heard another voice pipe in from behind.

"Leave him alone, maybe hes just suprised at how ugly you are!" there was a few giggles from behind the door. I glance up and see the door has flung wide open as the pretty man had turned around and retorted.

"I have more beauty in my big toe than you have in your entire body Kim Taehyung!" The man with the boxy smile frowned and looked at his lap, hair fluttering to cover his eyes.

"That was harsh Jin hyung." The boy with a bunny like face says as he pet Taehyungs hair.

"Well maybe if you could keep your boyfriend under control then we wouldn't have this problem." He said and turned back around to face me. I was shocked. "Anyways, Im Jin. Youre very cute and small. Since everyone else already has a roommate I'd assume you'd share with me." He smile a little and stepped aside to let me in.

"The reason you have a room to yourself is because you get cranky if you dont get your beauty rest." Said another man standing at the kitchen table with a coffee cup. He was pale and looked kind of sleepy himself. He looked around the same height as me. I smile a little thinking of Jin being grumpy and sleepy.

"Why would I of all people need beauty sleep? Im the most handsome man in the world." He smiles and states proudly as the pale man shakes his head and looks back down at his coffee before walking back to what I would assume would be Mr. Pale's room. He shut the door quietly and Jin turned back to me. "Do you want a tour of the apartment first or do you want to meet everyone first?" He asked me getting giddy with excitement.

"I think I should meet everyone before I look around your guys' house." You bite your lip getting nervous and looking back down to your shoes.

"Okay, Everyone! Come to the livingroom! We have a new member!!" He said and four men started piling into the livingroom slowly, they all looked at you curiously before going down the line with their names and stage names.

"Hello, Im Namjoon. Kim Namjoon, my stage name is RM."

"Hi. Im Min Yoongi. My stage name is Suga." He looked over to the next man. He had sharp features andbsoft eyes.

"Im Hoseok! I also go by J-hope too though!" He smiled and jumped in place excitedly.

"Im Jimin either way." He smiled and giggled swaying back and forth as he held onto the bottom of his shirt.

"Im Jungkook and this is Taehyung. Im pretty sure you know Jin by now." Said the bunny man on the couch. Before Taehyung hit Jungkooks arm.

"I wanted to introduce myself butthead!! My stage name is V." He added as he turned towards you and smiled scratching the back of his head. I smiled a little and glanced around.

"my names y/f/n. And I think Id like my stage name to be. . . y/s/n!" You smiled and blushed softly.

"Ready for a tour now y/n?" Asked Namjoon.

"I'm ready! Lets go!" You said walking towards him.

this might be more fun than you thought.

word count: 1162💜