3

I started following behind Namjoon smiling softly. I had a light pink powdering over my chubby cheeks as I took small steps behind his confident strides. We were walking down a long corridor with doors lining up and down the walls. It was kind of strange to look at. There must be the bedrooms and studios down here. I bit my lip as he turned to look into my e/c orbs. "So, This is Taehyung and Jungkooks room," He pointed to the first door on the left, "this one is Yoongi and I's room." He pointed to the door right across the hall from The two makes room. "Then this is Hoseok's and Jimin's room." He said pointing to the door next to Tae's and Kook's room. I nod in understanding as I follow him a few steps forward.

"What about Jin and I's room?" I ask letting the curiousness consume me. I look up into his sparkly brown eyes as he chuckles, his chest vibrating with the sound. He has very cute dimples that I've just now noticed. I feel the corners of my lips turn up into a small childish smile.

"That's right here. Its next to me and Yoongi's room." He said gesturing towards the door slightly. His smile widens while his dimples deepen slightly. I giggle quietly to myself and smile up at his charming face.

"May I take a look?" I inquired looking up at his towering figure. He shook his head yes. I grinned and hopped my way into the room happily. I flashed a smile at Namjoon when I had seen all the Mario items scattered all over the room. He also had a soft cushioned chair in a corner with fluffy pillows as well as on his bed. He had this look around his room that made him seem like he was living like royalty! Everything had a place and they were all obviously in that place.

The other half of the room was bland and boring, it looked like a hotel room. No character, but I could change that. I sighed with a smile at the thought as I heard Namjoon call my name. I turned my head in his direction quickly.

"Yes?" I had questioned and stepped towards the tall man.

"Jin says he's done making food, ready to go eat lunch?" He invited and tilted his head at an angle. With a pout, I agreed to stop snooping through Jin's room. I proceeded to follow Namjoon through the house and into the kitchen.

When we arrived there was an aroma of kimchi floating around the room in the air. I smiled and took my seat next to Jimin while Namjoon plopped down next to me. I glanced up at Jin who was putting the food in bowls for everyone.

When my serving was set in front of me I picked up my eating utensils and filled my cheeks hesitantly. The flavor filled my mouth instantly, this man really knew how to cook. "Damn Jin, this is really good." I stated and hummed stuffing my cheeks more.

He huffed as his bottom lip jutted out into a small pout. "I dont like cussing but, thank you." He sets everyone elses bowls down in front of them and they all start stuffing their faces like it was their first meal in weeks.

We had all been talking for a while now, I kept noticing Jins gaze focused on me. I wonder if hes zoned out. I smiled at him like the dumbass I am, not knowing what else to do. He blushed and looked back down at his food before taking another bite.

"Looks like some one has a crush, hm?" I said teasingly, with a smirk plastered on my face. I wiggled my eyebrows at him and chuckled, a deep vibration eminating from my chest.

"No I dont! I was just uhm... Admiring your facial structure. Its very nice, I like it." He crossed his arms over his chest trying to act tuff, I mimicked his actions and pouted trying to be funny while teasing him. I heard everyone laugh and I smiled to myself when Jin's cheeks only reddened.

"Whatever, you guys are all mean to your elder brother." He sighed as his shoulders dropped a little. "You all wanna go watch a movie while we wait for our manager to come and make it official with y/n?" He asked trying to change the current subject. To his satisfaction, everyone hummed in agreement and got up from their spots. Starting to head to the livingroom I strutted my way to the couch and carefully placed myself at one end while everyone else piled in after me.