83 | i own you

"Come in," a masculine voice says and reluctantly, I open the door. I walk inside the office with slow steady steps.

There's a faint sweet scent of cinnamon in the air in combination with whiskey and leather. The atmosphere of this room is the complete opposite with the strip club right downstairs. Once you step inside this room, it's like you're entering a whole different building as it resembles a bar rather than an office.

The walls are painted in a dark earthy color, the dim yellow lighting from the antique lamps altering the browns into slightly warmer autumn tones, depending on where it flashes.

An imitation of the sculpture of the Greek goddess of victory is on the right side of the room. The Winged Victory of Samothreace. This piece obviously looks nothing like the original Hellenistic statue which is prominently displayed at the Louvre, considering it's details are less accentuated and the white color is far too bright for my liking.

A long black desk is placed in the center of the room and a dark figure is sitting on a CEO leather chair with what it seems to be a bronze skinned woman' straddling his lap, kissing and sucking on his neck. She lets out a moan and rides his fingers with her back facing me. Once she reaches her climax, her back arches and I cringe at the fact that I'm here witnessing this.

"There there, you may leave now Amanda." My boss says swiftly, as he helps the woman off his lap and she looks at him with a pout.

He licks his cum stained fingers and runs his free hand through his onyx black hair and motions me to come to him. When he sees that she hesitates to go, he flashes her a sharp glare and just like that she catwalks away from him, wearing nothing but a lacy black thong. He gestures me to sit at the velvety maroon colored couch in front of his desk and I oblige.

"You wanted to see me Mr. Kim?" I ask, keeping my voice low.

"Yes, Elena we have business to discuss." He replies, rolling the sleeves of his black and white checked suit then gets up from his chair and walks up front, leaning his body against his desk as I wonder to myself how he manages to look so tall and elegant even though he was just fingering another woman in front of my face. "I told you before to cut the formalities, just call me Seokjin."

I cross my legs and keep my hands on the top of my thighs. "Okay."

"Alright, I'm going to get straight to the point here." He begins. "As you know, my asshole father owns the Empire Hotel along with a chain of the most extravagant hotels all over the US and in Seoul as well."

"Yes," I am pretty aware that he wants to inherit that golden mine.

"I am working on proving to my father that I can be innovative and that I am capable of handling the family business, unlike my brothers. You should see them both slaving after him, thinking that if they complete any task he throws at them like goddamn tools they will be able to take over the Empire."

Okay, now what does that have to do with me?

Seokjin cracks his knuckles, luscious lips turning into a smirk. "The main goal is expansion and I admit I have my own personal agenda behind the scenes, since my father doesn't have the balls to get involved in...lets call them side businesses."

Oh no.

"Don't tell me that you're-" I start and he cuts me.

"My father is planning on passing down a number of hotels to each one of my brothers, including myself and he is aware that I own the majority of the luxurious nightclubs in New York along with some strip clubs, but what he doesn't know is the little addition to our hotels I'll use to attract more customers from the Upper East." Dark chocolate brown eyes slice through mine and I gulp anxious. "I managed to convince a generous amount of women to contribute to the expansion of our business and either way its win win considering that both sides are going to profit from this plan. You will earn a lot more than you're earning now and that way you won't even have to live at that crummy apartment of yours."