Prologue

When Izuku was 3 he had the best group of friends. His best friend Katsuki Bakugo or in Izukus eyes Kacchan. Ayame Harumi, and the three original bully's. He always wanted to be a hero.

When Izuku turned 5 he discovered he was quirkless. All of his friends left him except for one, Ayame. He still would not give up on being a hero.

At the age of 6 the bullying started. By non other than Kacchan and his gang. The constant mental and physical abuse put him down a bit, but Izuku still wanted to be a hero.

A little after Izuku turned 9 he and Ayame met 3 other quirkless kids, Denki Kaminari, Lance Mclain, And Sky Reaper. They all wanted to be heros together.

At the age of 10 he walked into his house to find his mother hanging from the ceiling, dead and a note in her left hand saying how she couldn't raise a quirkless child. Ever since that day Izuku Midoriya was depressed. His friends helped him through it, or at least tried to. He would become a hero for her.

When Izuku was 11 his best friends Sky and Ayame came out to the group of kids that they were dating, they all celebrated happily. He was going to become a hero with them.

At 12 Izuku's friend Ayame put a bullet through her own head. Her girlfriend, Sky took it the worst. This made the group have trust issues towards anyone outside of the group. The bullying only got worse. He still wanted to become a hero...

Near the end of Izuku's last year of middle school Izuku Midoriya decided he didn't want to be a hero.
------------------------------------------------
It was a normal day for Izuku, well as normal as it could get for a quirkless kid. He walked to school with his friends, went to class, ate lunch in the bathroom with the others, and went back to class.

Izuku's POV:

As I was packing up my things as it was the last class of the day. A hand was thrown on the table scaring me. I quickly looked at the owner of the hand already knowing who it is.

Kacchan.

He suddenly pulled my hero analysis book out of my hands. "What is this your diary?" Kacchan mocked.

"H-hey give i-it back!" I pleaded trying to reach my notebook, but Kacchan is taller than me. He holds the notebook in front of me before using his other hand to burn the book he then throws the book out the open window.

"W-wha" I said trying to understand what just happened. My eyes had tears in the corner as a raised my gaze to Kacchans Peircing red eyes.

Suddenly he kicked my chair causing me to fall back, the pressure of the fall hitting a previous bruise making me wince in pain. I shut my eyes trying to keep the tears within me.

That of course didn't work.

Kacchan then picked me up by the collar of my uniform. He punched me in the face I wimperd as his burning fist made connection with my face. My nose started to bleed I licked my lips tasting the metallic of the blood from my nose.

I opened my left eye as Kacchan's hand disconnected from my uniform letting my back connect with the ground once again. I heard his footsteps walk towards the doors.

"You know there is a way for you to become a hero"
Kacchan said making sure I could hear him. I perked up a bit at this turning my head towards him. "Pray for a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive of the roof of a building"

Legends (Vigilante Deku) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें