Chapter 4 (kinda)

Hi People!

so I just realized I never really explained how they all meet, and its kinda important to know so I'm going to do it this way because I'm a lazy son of a bitch. :D

~Personality's~

Lance- so instead of the flirty lance I'm going to make him like really stubborn, sassy, and really cocky but still a amazing fighter.

Kaminari- he is going to be like the mom of the group, sweet, keeps the family together, but can be very intimidating and will kick your ass if needed. (Ik I said Sky would be but...)

Sky- She has anger issues, and a bit more of the bitchy child. cocky and is very scary most of the time, she denies the fact that she loves them, but the team knows she will kill herself for them. (Tsundere)

Izuku- so right now he's like a weakling and is very shaky but that will change in like the next few chapters. He will be badass and sassy (especially to the villain's they fight.) He loves the team a lot and still is an innocent cinnamon roll out side of the costume (grouchy in the mornings)

~Looks~ everyday clothes

Lance- so in this fic lance is going to have ice eyes (Picture up top) but was bullied so he wears dark blue contacts. He also has lots of freckles like you know the gingers where there freckles are on his shoulders and stuff, but was also bullied for that so he wears makeup to cover it. he wears his normal jacket with jeans and a blue and white t-shirt. (his normal show wear)

Kaminari- his eyes are normal except he has flecks of golden pieces in them witch will kind of shine in the sun. he wears pastel blue ripped overalls and a pastel yellow baggy sweater. (when they are chilling at the shop he likes to put his hair in a ponytail.)

Sky- her hair (what ever style you want really) and eyes are darker than Lance's eyes but not like a navy blue (sky blue,,, see what I did there) she has light freckles dotting the bridge of her nose. She wears a white tank top with black fingerless gloves. She also wears jean shorts with white Adidas. (In all honesty you can make her look like what ever you want)

Izuku- he has more freckles all over his face and his clothes are pretty much the same shorts with a sweater that says..... (You guessed it) sweater. His hair is still the same cuz he never brushes it.

~Talents~ basically what there main 'thing' is and why

Lance- he ofc is the Sharpshooter of the team, he is very flexible so he can fit into small places, he has broken the world record for longest shooting many times an never misses a shot. Izuku made home a gun that can basically turn into a hand held gun, a sniper, or a bigger version of his handheld one. (He is best with the sniper and worst with the handheld.)

Kaminari- ik this rlly isn't his character but he mostly uses knives (he does not kill) he uses throwing knives (some times a handheld) and knows acrobatics, he is very skilled and has a collection of knives.

Sky- there isn't really a lot of badass girl anime characters so she will be badass but not over powered. She uses her fists most of the time but If she is overwhelmed or overpowered she uses a spare metal bow staff that she keeps on her at all times. She also is very small so she can fit into small places.

Izuku- he is the leader and is best with mechanics (don't worry he still fights) he mainly uses a metal bow staff when fighting. He can make anything out of a few scraps and made all of the weapons and mechanics (like ear pieces so they can communicate), he will be the most badass ofc.

~Weaknesses~ what they are bad at (because plot)

Lance- he is not good with hand to hand combat and normally shoots from afar, he is worst with a handheld gun. Also VERY insecure about is looks.

Kaminari- not very good with strategizing and tends to roam off or get distracted (he has ADHD in this(my poor baby))

Sky- she gets angry easily (especially when coming to disrespecting lgbtq) and she also doesn't show emotion a lot so she really doesn't know how to express anything other that happiness and anger.

Izuku- has to save everyone or else he feels like it's his fault. He likes to put others before himself and will keep his emotions bottled up.

~Sexuality~

Lance- Bi (he's the Bi king)

Kaminari- Pansexual because they need more recognition 😔

Sky- Lesbian queen

Izuku- poly gay

~Ships~ I already put it in the description but whatever

Lance x Keith KLance

Kaminari x Shinso ShinKami

Sky x Beverly (can y'all create a ship name 👉👈)

Izuku x Bakugo x Todoroki (because we love that poly shit)

~How they became friends~

Sky and Lance's parents were friends and they wanted to have their kids grow up together so they grew up and later met Kaminari and Izuku

Kaminari never really had friends. One day he tried to make a new friend but she was just using him, he cried in the bathroom where Lance found him they became friends and Lance introduced him to Sky. He later mat Izuku.

Izuku was always with Ayame and Bakugo, Ayame met Sky and they started to hang out they all met through those two and they really got close when they were pronounced quirkless.

~Vigilante names~ I will also be showing these later in the story.

Lance- Sharpshooter

Kaminari- Bolt

Sky- Tenshi (you'll find out why later)

Izuku- Deku (ik ik not very original but what u gonna do)

Anyways thank you so much for almost 200 reads 🥺 it means so much to me!!!! ILYSMMMMM 💙💙💙 thanks for even clicking on this book.

Have a great day.
~Akarui