Chapter 3

YALL I-

100 FUCKING READS?!?!

I cant explain ho fucking happy I am!!!!

can you see from how much I'm swearing?!?

anyways thank you guys so much I dint even think this would get more than 5 reads so thank you for reading this.

I might be making a Kaminari, Deku, and Lance angst oneshots. please comment if you want this to become a thing. I wont be leaving this story its more just for me when I'm sad and need to vent.

-Akarui

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The man stared at the 4 teens and they just stared back at the man in return, getting un patient with the man (plus her anger issues weren't on the lowest level at the moment) "why the hell did you bring us here?!" she angrily said.

"yeah!?" Lance added on surprisingly getting frustrated with the silent man. He glared with Sky and placed his elbow on the seething girl crossing his feet they continued to stare into the man's soul, creating a very scary look.

The man slowly reached up to his head, he peeled his mask off chuckling at the two glaring kids. He looked at the kids with a huge smile, not as big as Izuku's but close.

He had black hair and golden eyes, there were multiple scars along his face but had two prominent ones. There was one on the side of his sharp jawline that ran just under his right eye, the other went straight through his left eye, the eye was a few shades lighter than the other but still a prominent gold color.

Izuku and Denki shared a worried look before turning their attention back to the older man. He scanned over them with his gaze "Hey, sorry for bringing you here." He sheepishly said placing a hand on the back of his head.

"You can call me Katsumi." he finished with a closed eyed smile, he opened his eyes waiting for the others to say their names. Izuku stepped forward knowing full well that the others wouldn't say their names.

These kids weren't idiots, no they were fucked up and they had trust issues.

"I'm Izuku" He started "that's Sky Reaper, Lance McClain, and Denki Kaminari." he finished pointing at the respectful owners of the names. He could see Sky and Lance shooting their glares at him.

"Ah, okay well I guess I should be straight forward with you" he said looking at the teens and frowning slightly "I want to train you." he finished

the 4 teens all shared a look before Kaminari stepped forward "okay, I'm sorry but what the hell?! I mean what the fuck are you thinking, we are KIDS! and train us for WHAT?!?" The Yellow-haired male yelled.

"Well to be a vigilante of course." he said not even phased by the sudden outburst.

"Wait why do you think we could be vigilantes?" Izuku asked placing a hand in front of Denki before he strangled the man.

He asked for two reasons, one because he was just curious, and two because no one had ever thought they could do anything remotely heroic let alone be vigilantes.

He thought for a moment before replying "Well you obviously know how to handle bad situations, plus I was only a few buildings away and saw you run straight at the guy without a thought, lets also not forget how you used the equipment in the alley. OH! and we ca-"

He looked at the teens before replying sheepishly "gah, sorry im rambling again!"

He gave another smile at the awestruck teens. He looked over the kids one more time.

"so what are your quirks?"

Denki shifted uncomfortably.

Lance froze.

Sky glared at the ground.

Izuku's hands started to shake.

He glanced over them once again. "what? Is there something wrong with them?" he asked in a confused.

"A-actually were uh- were quirkless sir." Izuku shakily said.

The teenagers waited, they waited for the disgusted look, the punches thrown, the slurs. But it never came.

"That's perfect!" Katsumi said smiling brightly at the kids before going off into another mumbling frenzy.

Lance stepped in cutting off the man that was a lot like Izuku, who In turn was shaking though not as bad as before.

"How could being quirkless be perfect?" he questioned making sure to imply the word quirkless, making the blonde flinch to witch Lance gave an apologetic glance in return.

Katsumi chuckled before quickly replying "Well all the laws these days are quirk based. So if you were to get caught, witch you wont, they wouldn't be able to do anything to you legally." he said.

"wait so your saying were basically invincible to the law?" Sky questioned, tilting her head.

"Yes. But that also doesn't mean you can just get let them catch you, it will only be as a last resort." he finished.

"Badass." Lance said grinning.

"So what do you say? you think you up for this challenge?" The older man asked.

Izuku stepped forward already knowing the others responses.

"We'll do it."