Chapter 2

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

As they made their way through the city hoods above their heads they suddenly stopped before straining their ears.

They then heard that awful sound.

A high pitched scream.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

The group turned their attention to the sound that had made them stop dead in their tracks. Down the alley way they could see a big figure about three times the size of Lance, the tallest in the group.

They all looked at Izuku knowing that he was the smartest and would agree with whatever he said. Before he even said anything he took off down the alley straight at the thug.

He could hear the footsteps of his friends behind him, he still never knew why they would follow him blindly.

Izuku grabbed a small rock off of the ground throwing it at the villain, grabbing its attention. The petty thug turned to the smaller male. "What's this?" he asked looking down his nose at Izuku, "Is this pipsqueak trying to be a hero?" He yelled to no one in particular.

"I'll show you" he yelled, pulling his fist that was the size of Izuku's head up going for punching him in the gut.

as the fist came towards him he covered his body with his arms. He felt himself being pushed to the ground pushing him out of the way of the punch.

He looked up at his savior before seeing Kaminari getting punched into the side of the alleyway, Izukus worry only grew more as he heard a loud crack coming from the wall. Kaminari slid down the wall, no doubt being knocked out.

He heard a yell from the thug, the looked down at his leg and that's when Izuku saw Sky with a pole in her hand that he vaguely remembered on the ground when running through the alley. the Villain grabbed his shin using its other foot as it tried to get away from the raging girl.

Izuku got to his feet wincing when putting pressure on his hand, he looked at it discovering that there was a piece of glass stuck in his hand. He eyes scanned the alleyway before noticing Lance helping the girl onto the road where she quickly bowed in appreciation and ran off.

He focused his attention back to Sky and the thug who was now standing over the bluenette he kicked her into the wall beside a still knocked out Kaminari. He could tell she was trying to remain conscious. The kick wasn't as hard as it was Kaminari, most likely because the villains shin was broken.

Izuku ran over to the discarded pole picking it up before he was joined with Lance. who had ran over after seeing Sky get kicked.

The two teens stood in front of their friends ready to protect them with their lives, that was until the villain clutched his side in pain, he fell down holding his abdomen as his shirt was soaked in blood.

The two teens looked at each other in confusion jumping when a figure dropped right in front of them.

The man was wearing all black and had a mask covering his face. Izuku was confused he thought he knew every hero, he even knew all the underground heroes by heart Eraserhead was obviously his favorite.

The man in black raised his gloved hand pointing it at the hunched over villain, a blue light came out of his hand witch izuku could only guess was the man's quirk, the quirk hit the villain with such force that he stopped everything.

In the same position the villain fell to his side, his eyes still open staring directly into Izuku's soul.

The man turned around to look at the kids he looked them up and down before saying "Follow me I want to talk to you kids"

Izuku and Lance wouldn't normally follow someone dressed in black, but there was something about the guy that just drew them towards him.

and that's how Izuku was carrying an unconscious Kaminari and Lance was carrying a straining Sky while following a man they never meet.

Izuku's hand was still bleeding as he put his hands under Kaminari's thighs lifting him up so he was on the greenette's back. Lance was holding Sky bridal style being careful to her arm witch she had hurt when hitting the wall. Kaminari was still knocked out and wasn't waking up, so they didn't know where he was hurt but they guessed it was probably somewhere on his torso.

They walked with the man for about 3 miles the entire time Lance trying to start a conversation with the mysterious man, yet he wouldn't even spare a glance at the teen.

They followed him down to an abandoned apartment, when they walked in they realized that a few of the walls had been taken down. Multiple exercise equipment was scattered everywhere there was a twin sized bed in the back corner, clothes were stacked beside the bed and a mini fridge was place on a table in the other corner.

Izuku and Lance shared a look. they shared a conversation in their heads that ended up with them both agreeing that this man was crazy.

He looked at them "Here let me take them I can heal them on the bed."  He said and what Izuku assumed was smiling at them.

The group never trusted people after Ayame died so they were definitely not about to hand two of their unconscious friends over to a guy they just met. Lance pulled away from the mans reach before saying "Uh where should we put them?"

The man looked at them in confusion before realizing they had trust issues. "Just put them on the bed ill go get the first aid kit." he said with a small smile before rushing out of the room.

Lance and Izuku shared another look before walking over to the bed and placing down their unconscious friends on the bed.

Now all they had to do was wait for them to wake up.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hi, sorry this took so long to post school started and blegh

anyways I will post again on Friday. thank you everyone who reads this I honestly didn't think anyone would read this so thank you.

-Akarui

9-20-2020