𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚

Hm? What's this you ask? Nothing more than a friendly little hello, of course! Oh, well, maybe a little information too.

Book info:
I don't think I'll be updating this too often, due to the other books I prioritize, but I do intend to upload something new every once in a while
If you can't read the title, this book is called 'Philomisia.'
I will be taking requests, which can be seen on the next page. I ask that you request on the request page and there only, please (That also means no requesting in my DMs). I also ask that you only request when the request page is open.
[Request info is on the request page]

Author's info:
My alias and profile changes frequently, but my username has remained the same from when I first joined; , but you can also click on my icon at the top of any chapter.
I tend to sound a bit poetic at times, so if a chapter ever comes out like that and you don't like it, I offer my sincerest apologies.

Misc. Info:
I prefer to have my books aesthetically pleasing and organized.
I usually update on weekends, but the weekdays are also up for an option.
Most updates will be in the afternoons (EST I guess)
I rarely write with a plot idea on my mind.

That's just about it! You're good to go to the request page then on with your reading!