'Lizardy' Makes A Great Climb

"DIE!": Dialogue

'SMASH!': Inner thoughts

Disclaimer: I do not own 'My Hero Academia' or it's characters. They are both the property of Kohei Horikoshi.

(X)

Nature. The near absolute silence, refreshing breeze, and calming scent all create a peaceful atmosphere that anyone can enjoy. Even the ball of rage called Katsuki Bakugou finds some measure of enjoyment out of hiking through the wilderness. The tall trees and mountains in the distance are a familiar sight to him after all the regular trips he makes to the outdoors. But this time it's different...

"Oi! Move your fat-ass scaly! You're fucking lagging behind again!"

Because this time he's not alone.

"Don't call your girlfriend fat you jerk! That's the number one rule!" Katsuki scoffs at the girl jogging towards him. Her dark green hair in a much messier state than it was that morning, with strands sticking outwards and a few leaves caught in her locks. She eventually stops in front of him, taking a moment to catch her breath while glaring at him with her green eyes that match hair and baring her shark teeth at him with a small growl. This girl was Setesuna Tokage who is usually not as hostile as the boy accompanying her but after being dragged out of her bed at 3:00 in the morning for a walk through the woods, it's understandable why she would be more upset than usual.

"Then keep the goddamn pace! I'm not going to be late because of you!" Katsuki shouts before marching back down the trail.

"Late? Late for what? We're in the freaking woods!" She walks by his side while attempting to clean out her hair.

"I told you it's a goddamn surprise! So be patient!" Setsuna's eyebrow twitches in annoyance from his response.

'But you're the one telling me to hurry up.' She doesn't voice this thought however, well aware that it would devolve into another shouting match. So instead she calms down and remarks in a more playful tone, "You know, most boyfriends just give their girlfriends breakfast in bed for a surprise."

Katsuki scoffs once again but his shoulders fall slightly, a sign that he's relaxing as well. "Tch! That's because they're mediocre dumbasses that can't think out of the box. I'm way above those losers, in both fighting and romance!"

"Not very romantic to call your girlfriend fat."

"Oh for fucks sake!" He throws his hands up in exasperation. "Get over it!"

"You really hurt my feelings you know?" Katsuki isn't moved at all by her crocodile tears. The fake pout on her face doesn't make him feel even the slightest hint of guilt. "I work hard to look this good, but you don't even appreciate it!"

"Oh don't even fucking go there!" His instant denial replaces the pout on her face with a grin of amusement. "You know that is the biggest load of bullshit you've ever dropped!" Now Setsuna is openly laughing at his trademark over the top reaction.

"Yeah you're right. I shouldn't even try to lie about that after all the marks you gave me." She rubs her neck as Katsuki blushes, aware of what she's referring to. She gives him a coy expression and pulls down on the collar of her shirt, revealing a small bruise on her collarbone. "Want a closer look?"

"K-Knock off the perverted shit!" Katsuki's face instantly turns red from embarrassment and his voice is shaky as well, much to his displeasure.

Setsuna chuckles while raising both of her hands in a placating manner. "Alright, alright. I don't want your head to explode." She has a mock look of thought for a moment before switching back to sly expression. "Well, the one on your shoulders to be specific. I don't mind when your other one blows."