Chapter 5

Hello everyone!!

Before we jump to the next chapter let me thank each and everyone of you who voted for the story .

@SAYANISHARMA @Neetu07 @ArtisticSnail and @BTSLOVER6382   

Thank you for reading and voting for the story . Your votes and comments means a lot to me. Pls keep supporting me.

Here is the next chap ....

            The Ugly Justice

Begum Nadira was trapped like a fly in a spider web. No one believed her and going by the recent happenings, she did not expect anything good from the emperor either. Surrounded by the never-ending darkness, which seems ready to gobble her down anytime, Nadira sat dismayed at the situation.

*********

Begum Sakeena heard everything that happened in the harem behind her back. The truth of hakimas was far beyond her imagination but what swept the floor beneath her feet was Begum Nadira being accused for all those inhuman harem activities. 

Begum Sakeena personally looked into Hakim’s case and she knew some very influential person has a hand in this but that person could never be Begum Nadira, she was sure about that.

Begum Sakeena's mind was in knots unable to discern the present happenings but she strongly believed the pure soul who has been with her in her worst times. A thought about Begum Nadira being framed entered her mind, involuntarily but unfortunately she did not have any evidence to prove the same. 

Her body shivered in fright when she thought of the little prince. Without any second thoughts, she rushed to BegumNadira's chamber. Her eyes fell on the baby who was sleeping peacefully unbeknown to the things around him. How unfortunate he is, she sighed. If Begum Nadira is really guilty then the child too will suffer with his mother, she sadly contemplated.

 "I have to talk to the Emperor and and request him to reinvestigate the matter", with this thought in mind, she walked up to the cradle and caressed the little prince who was sleeping soundlessly.

As per his nanny, it was almost his feeding time yet he was quiet. She knew begum Nadira feeds the prince in every two hours, if she was late even by a minute the prince would turn the palace upside down with his cries, but today he was still sleeping.

‘I will talk to the empreror later but first I have to wake up this little prince and fill his stomach.’ She muttered as her hand palmed the infant’s cheek in an attempt to wake him up. A smile touched her lips as she caressed the smooth skin.

“Leela!” She summoned the nanny of prince when she heard the guard announcing the empress arrival. 

“Takhliya”, the empress roared with utmost authority, dismissing the maids and eunuchs guarding the chamber.