Movie Night and Confusion

ARIADNE'S POV

It's been a confusing few days for me and everybody else, to say the least. Since the night of the school, Scott and Stiles have basically been spending the night here. Every night. They stay all throughout the night, then leave the following morning, just to come back here. Now it's not a bad thing, it's just weird. Especially with Scott and I's kiss. We haven't talked much but I don't know how to feel or think about it. I sometimes think that what if I was just a rebound kiss? Or what if he was using me to get back at Allison? You know like kiss her friend or something. But anyway tonight is another movie night, and it's in my room, I don't know why.

" So please tell me why movie night is in my room, again?" I asked setting down extra blankets and pillows, the boys following behind me with the drinks and snacks. " Because we're tired of being in the living room, and your room smells nice" Stiles said, as I directed the boys to a table to put the snacks on. " Just shut up, I'll be right back. I gotta grab a few more things" I said leaving. " Wait! Let me come help!" Scott exclaimed as he walked with me. It was really awkward, walking into the kitchen I was looking for a few cups and plates. " Can we talk?" Scott asked from behind me. " You know, the last time you said that we kissed, and I was close to taking off my towel" I joked. He sighed, I turned around. " Ok talk" I said crossing my arms. " I wanted to apologize for the other night. I didn't think about how you felt when I did it. It's just in that moment how you looked, and how I was telling you how I felt, it just felt right. But I just wanted to say that I'm sorry, and I was wondering if we could go back to normal?" Scott asked. I thought about it, I mean what if this really meant something to Scott? Like you know, us and whatever is between us. Or maybe I was right and this is about Allison and the full moon.

" I mean I guess we can go back to normal, but just don't make it awkward" I joked, I smiled at Scott to let him know everything between us was ok. I know I decided to push my feelings aside because if Scott really wants me then he's going to make sure that the feelings and romance is gone between them, because I don't wanna take a chance on him then he goes and breaks my heart. " Ok good, because I didn't want to sleep on the floor again" Scott joked. " Well maybe Stiles will sleep in my bed, and you can take the floor" I said, I mean I'm just joking but it's always fun to tease. " What? No way is Stiles sleeping in your bed. I claimed that spot, you know that" Scott said seriously, like he was hurt by what I said. " Ok I guess but, no taking all the covers" I said as I pointed at the cups and plates, letting him grab them.

" Ok horror or something else?" I asked, raising two different movies. I mean I'm all up for like a Halloween movie marathon or something. " I don't even care, I just wanna eat" Ocean said from the floor. " Ok well since nobody wants to pick, I'll go with horror. Especially because we're in my room" I said putting the movie and going up to my bed, Scott sitting on his usual side. He looked over at me and opened his arms. " Dang what do you want, a hug?" I asked wrapping myself in the covers. He smiled and shook his head, " no I want you to come lay with me, like we used to" he said. So I did, I scooter closer to him and laid my head on his chest, I could feel his arms going around me. He smelt nice, and he was warm. That was always one of the things I liked about him, he kept me warm. But I can't help but get confused again, did he just like being next to me because we're friends? Or is it something else? All these feelings have me confused, I'm gonna have to talk to Lydia about this.

AUTHORS NOTE 👇🏽

Ok so this is one of the chapters that I wrote to let the kids have a break, this was needed for them, especially because there isn't a whole lot of scenes with all of them together, so this was a nice change of pace. The next chapter will pick up days after the incident at school, like in the show.

~later✌🏽