Fireflies pt.2

3rd PERSON POV

Scott and Ariadne were trying to convince Chris help them catch Boyd and Cora. While Derek, Isaac, and Oceanus were all in the car watching.

" Do you think this is gonna work?" Isaac asked the others while they all watched as Chris pointed a gun at Ariadne and Scott.

" Nope" Derek immediately said, he wouldn't trust an Argent to save his life, let alone his pack. " Me either" Oceanus spoke up from the backseat.

" So uh your, your sister" Isaac trailed off and looked at Derek, who was already giving him a look. " Sorry, it's bad uh bad timing. I'll ask later it's fine" Isaac said and was going to face forward but turned his head back to Derek. "Or never, I'm good with never" he said as he watched his alpha nod his head agreeing.

" Well I'm not ok with never. I wanna know" the shadow hunter stuck his head through the middle to be apart of the conversation. "What? I thought you'd be a lot more happier to find out your sister is alive. I mean at least she isn't a fucking psycho like Peter. And I mean that in the nicest way possible" he said and Derek shoved his head back a little too hard and made him hit his head.

" You know I'm gonna let that slide since it seems like someone's pissed in your Cheerios this morning" Oceanus groaned out.

ARIADNE'S POV

We had actually convinced Argent to come and help us, we lead him to the nearest spot where they were last seen.

" You're tracking them by print?" He asked us as he set his bag in the ground, " we're trying to" Scott informed him but Argent shook his head.

" Then you're wasting you're wasting time. There's only one creature on earth that can visually track footprints, and that's man. And if you're not trained like me or anybody else who has training, you'll know that this print is Boyd's and these-'' Argent got cut off. " Those are Cora's" Isaac said proudly but I hit his chest, " no they're yours. You trampled Cora's when you walked over here. Now shut up and pay attention" I demanded, facing back to Argent.

" I know that you guys are focusing a lot of you're energy on resisting the pull of the moon. But Boyd and Cora have fully given in, you guys are barely hitting the speed limit" he told us and I'm not gonna lie, I felt a little offended at that statement, I mean if he was still a hunter he would be out here right now hunting our asses.

" So what do we do?" Derek asked him. " Focus on your sense of smell. Actual wolves are known to track their pray by up to 100 miles a day by scent. A trained hunter can use scent to track them. If the wind is with them, they can track a scent by distance up to two miles, which means we can draw them to us or in a trap" Argent explained as he tossed us a few things from his bag.

" The full moon gives us an advantage, their heat signatures will be higher so we can track them with infrared" Oceanus explained and then Argent passed out goggles, but I tossed them back. " We've got our own" I said and let my eyes glow.

" Just remember, we're not hunting wild animals, they're intelligent human beings. It's suppressed but it's there, reminding them how to mask their scent, how to cover their tracks, how to survive" Argent explained to us and we walked up toward the cliff, looking out over the city.

" The problem is once they breach the woods the hit the residential area. Once they pass the high school they're right in the middle of Beacon Hills" I told them and Argent nodded his head backing me up. " They're not gonna kill everything they see, are they" Isaac asked us hopefully.