Galvanize pt.1

3rd PERSON POV

" Get your asses down here, now. We've got a job to do" Stiles demanded as he walked inside the locker room. He was on a group call with the twins and Scott. " Dude I'm already in bed" Scott said first. " Same, I'm with Cora and we're watching a movie" Oceanus said next. It was quiet on Ariadne line. " Aria?" Stiles asked, she just let out a groan, " do you have a reason for not wanting to come?" Stiles asked her.

" No, I'm just debating on wether or not I should hang up" she answered honestly. "Aren't we getting a little old for this?" She asked. " What? We do this for coach!" He reminded them. " Stiles, you know what I'm about to do? Hang up this phone" Cora called out from Oceanus line. " I thought we did this to coach?" Scott asked. " Whatever, ok? He needs this, he lives for this stuff. Cora, you can tag along, we can make this you pack initiation" Stiles encouraged.

" If we're doing inviting Cora then we have to invite everybody else from the pack, they never did this with us" Ariadne added sarcastically. "It's the middle of the night" Oceanus whined.
" 12:15 actually. Which means it's after midnight and officially mischief night/day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, coach's birthday" Stiles corrected and informed them. "So if you guys are not down here in 5 seconds, I will destroy you. 5, 4, 3, 2" Stiles turned around and jumped at the appearance of his friends glowing eyes that stood in front of him. " 1" they all said in unison.

" I hate you guys" Stiles said as he took Scott's hand to help him up. " When did you guys get up and come here?" Stiles asked, while handing out various supplies. " Ever since I said I was deciding if I was gonna hang up or not" Ariadne let him know. Stiles squinted his eyes and turned to Cora. " Since this is your first mischief night/day, we want to let you know" Stiles got cut off, " he wants to let you know" Scott corrected. " We want to let you know that you can't screw this up. Coach goes crazy whenever we do things like this, ok? We get a laugh and eventually he does to" Stiles explained while Cora just sat there with a stone look on her face.

" Think of this as your pack initiation!" Stiles tried to encourage her. " If this is a pack initiation, then we've got to call everybody else" Ariadne said jokingly. " I tried, they either didn't answer or they just hung up on me" Stiles said, recalling all the awkward phone calls. Oceanus just laughed.

The twins and Cora got out the car and was going to make their way towards Scott. " No fucking way" Ariadne whispered in disbelief as she walked over to Scott and Stiles talking to the twins. " You came to us for help, we helped" Ethan reminded Scott and Stiles. " What are you guys talking about?" Ariadne asked as she stood next to Scott. " We want to join the pack" Aiden said which caused her to scoff. " You beat his face into a bloody pulp, I don't think that's helping" Stiles reminded them.

" Why would I say yes?" Scott asked, Ariadne looked over at him, she couldn't believe he was thinking about it. " We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no" Aiden said and Stiles rolled his eyes.

" I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws, while Kali impaled Boyd" Isaac cane up behind them. Scott looked over at the girl, she had a stone expression. " Matter fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now" Isaac stated, Aiden growled and showed his teeth, " wanna try?" He asked. " Gladly" Ariadne and Isaac stepped forward but Scott and Stiles stepped in front of them. " Sorry, but they don't trust you. Neither do I" Scott said and the group walked away.

Scott and Stiles walked up to the lockers, Scott was staring at Ariadne. " Who are you staring at?" Stiles asked, " Me?" Scott asked back. "You, you looking at her?" Stiles and Scott turned to see Kira and Ariadne talking.