1

Warning in case you didn't read the story description!

This chapter contains:
Mentions of sexual abuse
Beatings/physical abuse
A little bit of self hate
And death

Every night when Izuku went to bed he went to a whole new world with his friends. They called it Wonderland, and what a wonderful place it was! But his parents told him that it was just a dream. His father would get annoyed at his insistence that they were real and send him to bed, without dinner, so Izuku instead looked forward to the day he'd get checked for his quirk.

Izuku always wanted a quirk, his mother could move small objects, and his father could breath fire! Either one would be great but a combination would be even cooler!

"Congratulations! Your son does have a quirk!" The doctor said with a bit of falter. Izuku's mother, Inko, was worried so she asked, "Is something wrong doctor?" The doctor smiled and said, "Well we can only explain the quirk to an extent and we don't have a name for your son's quirk." Inko was shocked, "The quirk makes a whole new world inside of the person's mind. Creating characters that live there. If trained we believe that his quirk can be quite powerful." Izuku was happy that he got a powerful quirk and looked at his mom. Inko looked shocked but smiled at Izuku. Izuku then said "See mom? They are real!" Inko sighed then replied, "Yes, I guess you did prove me wrong my smart little Izuku." The docter then grabbed a notebook and asked, "What will his quirk be named?" And before Inko could say anything Izuku answered "They call that place Wonderland!" Inko hesitated for a moment then relaxed. "I guess Wonderland will be the name of this new quirk, docter." "Very well." The docter replied.

Izuku and his mother got icecream and drove home...

Hello! I hope you enjoyed my new book so far! I dont really have a book schedule, so sorry if this takes awhile to do. Bye!