2

Warning!!! Please read!!!
This chapter contains mentions of physical abuse, death, self hatred, and mentions of sexual abuse. You have been warned.

After Inko explained to Izuku's father he looked shocked, and angry. "What?!" Izuku's father exclaimed. "I-it's fine honey" "Don't start! His quirks are some useless dreams?! It doesn't even resemble one of ours! Unless... did you cheat, you bi*tch!" "I-I would never- I swear!" Izuku's father grew increasingly angry, while Inko tried her best to calm him down. Izuku didn't completely understand this but knew that if something wasn't done, his father was going to blow. Izuku ran up to his father and exclaimed as happy as he could, "see daddy? I wasn't lying, they were real!" Hoping that his father would see how smart he was and be proud, wrong move. His father kicked him across the room and yelled, "You think your smarter than me? You brat! You don't know sh*t!" Izuku had seem him do small acts like this to his mother, but was told by Inko to never interfere, or else it could get worse. 'How stupid of me.' Izuku thought, 'I interfered. Dad is already more angry.' So Izuku sat there while his father rushed up and kicked him again and again. After a few times, Inko quickly rushed over to Izuku and his father and pulled his father off, she then knelt to Izuku lightly crying while she looked hugged Izuku tight in her arms. "You b*tch!" Came Izuku's father, barreling towards them. He grabbed Inko, yanked Izuku out of her arms after some effort, and proceeded to beat her up. When she screamed to loudly, or when she fought back to escape his grasp, he'd breath fire on her, burning her clothes and even giving her some chared skin. All the while izuku layed there and watched in horror, tears silently going down his face. He didn't like this. This wasn't funny. It wasn't nice. He hated this. But there was nothing he could do. So he just layed there. Until his mother bit his father's hand hard and tried to run away, his father grabbed Inko and they wrestled a bit before Izuku's father slammed his mother's head on the side of the table. Izuku was horrified. His father just looked down in disgust and scoffed, "What a useless bitch. Couldn't even stay still." Izuku just stared.

It was quiet for a second, Izuku's father checked on Inko before laughing, "Wow, I guess she was only good for dying and being a good sex toy! Hahaha!" When he was done he then pushed her to the side, like a kid would to a broken toy, and looked at the blood mess. "Izuku! Clean up this mess! Or else." Izuku's father warned, before grabbing a beer from their fridge and walking towards his bedroom.

Izuku hated him. He beat them constantly. Inko always shielded Izuku, while Izuku tried his best to make his father and mother happy. Izuku's mother was the only real good thing in his life, though rare, when she smiled everything felt right, His mother had the ability to make anyone feel welcome and comfortable when she smiled. Her laugh was just mesmerizing... Izuku went up to her mother. He looked at her face. She look sad, cold, broken. When Izuku touched her she was cold. Not like when she would hold him and let him sit on her lap, when she read him a story. C o l d. He didnt like it. He hated it. He cried, and cried, and cried. He mourned for his mother, she deserved to be mourned. He hated himself, how could he let this happen? How could he just stay there? He really was worthless, wasn't he? Just so pathetic! How could Izuku do this! That's when he heard him. "Stop your crying and hurry up, you useless brat!" His father's voice echoed. Izuku then realized. It wasn't only his fault. No. It was that man's fault! He should be punished! That poor excuse of a man, of a human being, of a father! Izuku stopped crying and stood up. He looked at his mother with two dulling eyes. He whispered, "Don't worry, I'll avenge you." He then went to the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife they had. With a new, strong and cold hearted will he quietly went up stairs. Now, with regained composure, he could think smarter. He went to his 'father' and mother's bedroom and listened. Izuku knew he was probably a bit worn out, and with the fact that he had drank three beers, he should be out soon, if Izuku doesn't mess up. After awhile Izuku heard him snoring and entered. He decided he wanted for his father to suffer, to feel, at least some of the pain they did. He tied his father's leg to his bed, so he couldn't escape. Then he hopped on top of his father and stabbed his father's arm. "Aaagh!" His father screamed. "You little shit! I'll show you!" Right when his father was going to breath fire, Izuku quickly stuffed his mouth full of blanket, the blanket caught fire while in his mouth, burning him quite a bit. His father tried to scream but it was muffled. Izuku smiled slightly at that. Realizing that his fire was going to burn, and not actually wanting to look at him anymore. He locked the window. He then grabbed the blanket and ran to the door, he pulled the blanket on the ground, and used it to light the curtains on fire. He then dodged his father's fire that was aimed at him, (only making the situation worse) he then ran out of the room and locked the door.

Izuku was still high on adrenaline, he realized he forgot to pack(he is still a little kid). He quickly ran to his room, grabbed his backpack, and packed his notebooks, pencils, clothing, (he either forgot or ignored his allmight stuff) and ran downstairs. He coughed slightly as he passed his father's room, ignoring the pounding on the door. He knew the fire was spreading. He grabbed his lunch that was for school tomorrow, waved bye to his mom, (who is still dead) and rushed outside. He sat in front of his house and watched, eating his lunch as he did. 'Pretty' Izuku thought, as he watched the flames consume his house.

Sorry for the dark turn of events. I mean, I guess I kinda wanted him to be a bit crazy cause it's wonderland, buuuuut I guess it didn't need to be THIS dark... oh well. Hope you enjoyed! See ya!