Chapter 3: Conflict

As you walked up above the ceilings of buildings, your mind went back to the moment you caught that person who you saw attack you with an elbow, but you caught him and bashed his head in repeatedly.

"That guy..." You thought as you remembered the name you heard get yelled in worry.

"GALE!!!!!" A woman's voice rang through your mind.

"That's Gale, right? One of the prodigy brothers?" Another voice echoed in your head as you stopped moving.

"If that really was him, then the one who came up to us was..." You muttered to yourself as you remembered his face clearly. "...Hiro..." You said lowly as the image was burned into your mind of him glaring at you.

Just then however, you grinned as you brought your hands up and stared at them with pride and joy over the power you showcased.

"If that's them, then I'm disappointed. Even while half-assing those moves, I still Hiro freeze up and beat the shit out of Gale. Ahaha." You laughed as you walked on. "They deserved it. Yeah, they deserved it..." You said as you stopped once again for a moment as a gentle breeze blew by and you lowered your hands.

"Haha, Hiro! Look! I'm Crab Demon!" Your child voice echoed in your head.

"Ahaha! You really look like a crab doing that! Ahaha!" Hiro's voice rang through as you continued on walking away, not muttering another word about finding them.

Meanwhile, At Beacon

Hiro, Yang, and Ruby were all inside an infirmary waiting by the bed of Gale who was currently unconscious at the moment, as a nurse stood at the door.

"The doctor said that he has a concussion and that his neck was injured along with some cracked ribs. Once he wakes, Mr.L/N will have to continue to rest here until I confirm his recovery." The nurse informed them as Hiro just looked at his brother with worry and Yang just gave the nurse a side nod and the nurse left. 

As Yang was going to hold Hiro's shoulder reassuringly, he spoke up and made her stop just an inch away.

"He said his name..." Hiro spoke as his head was rested against the rail of Hiro's bed. "...He said...his name was Y/N..." Hiro gripped the rail with his hands.

"Who's Y/N?" Ruby asked in confusion.

"He's Hiro's youngest brother. You never heard of him before because he went missing a long time ago. You guys should be about the same age." Yang explained before turning back towards Hiro. "But it couldn't possibly be him. That guy looked almost like our age. And they said they found his clothes mangled in a cave. This guy's name is probably just a coincidence." Yang said as she stepped closer and held his hand. "You said you wouldn't put yourself through this again...you promised that we'd move on for Y/N's sake...he's gone, Hiro, I'm sorry..." Yang said as he hung his head low and reached put to hold Gale's hand.

"Yeah...my young brother is gone. I have to protect what family I have left." Hiro said as he reinforced the truth he had accepted, and chose to believe you were still dead.

"C'mon, Rubes..." Yang said as Ruby walked out of the room and Yang stood at the door and stared back to Hiro. "I'll tell about what we go through during the introduction. Catch up soon, yeah?" Yang asked Hiro.

"Yeah...See ya." Hiro said as he stayed with Gale and Yang had a worried look while walking out and Hiro gripped his pants as his eyes burned with rage.

"Y/N the Monster...How dare he take my brother's name and sully it with such a title..." He balled his fists tighter. "I'll make him pay...I swear on it..." Hiro cursed you without realizing it as he was enraged over his brother's severe injuries.