14: Tuesday morning

Roxanne's Pov

Ugh Tuesday. I feel like Tuesday is worse than Monday, like I'm more tired for some reason. I rolled over and seen Shane still laying next to me. He looked so peaceful when he slept. I looked around his body and seen my alarm clock which said it was 10:53am. I slept in so late. Wait slept in. School. Shane. I shot up in my bed which obviously woke Shane up.

"What what's wrong", he said, his voice laced with concern.

"Your late for school", I said and looked down at him.

"Eh it's not the first time", he said and snuggled back into my bed.

"Come on, I don't want to be the reason your late", I said and tried to pull him up. I failed.

"We aren't doing anything that important today. I can skip", he said without opening his eyes.

"But-", I tried to say before he pulled me into his chest.

"Just sleep. I will be fine", he whispered into my ear.

"Ugh fine", I said and snuggled into him.

We slept for about an hour longer before I woke up again. I opened my eyes and seen Shane sleeping, letting out quiet snores. Ha Shane snores. I layed there for a few minutes and just watched him, assessing all of his facial features. Shit I need to sneeze. Don't sneeze don't sneeze don't sneeze.

"Ahh choo", and I sneezed. Don't wake up.

"That was the cutest sneeze I have ever heard", he said and a grin spread across his face.

"I hate it", I said with a pout.

"Its adorable", he said and still didn't open his eyes.

"You say that about everything I do", I said with a small laugh.

"Well I guess that means one thing", he said still not opening his eyes.

"What", I said curiously as I traced his chest muscles with my pointer finger.

"Your all around adorable", he said and finally opened his eyes to look into mine.

"Well that sucks", I said with a smile.

"Why", he asked confused.

"Because I said so", I said and hopped out of the bed and walked over to my dresser.

"Thats not a good enough reason", he said with a smirk.

"Well it's what your gettin'", I said and walked into the bathroom with my clothes.

I closed the bathroom door and started the shower, getting it to the perfect temperature. I undressed and got it. I did my regular shower stuff (shampoo and condition my hair, shave my armpits and legs, and wash my body) and dried myself off. I got dressed, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, put deodorant on, did my make up aka just put mascara on, and sprayed myself with my cactus blossom perfume. I walked out and seen Shane laying on my bed but in different clothes.

"Where did you get clothes from", I asked and walked over to him.

"Went back to my house to change and feed Buster", he said and put his phone in his pocket.

"I didn't take that long did I?", I asked.

"You took a good half an hour", he said and let out a small laugh.

"Jeez. So what's the plan for today", I said and smiled.

"Well I don't have to work until 3:30 so what ever you want to do", he said and smiled.

"You work today", I said with a pout.

"I gotta get money somehow", he said and let out a small laugh.

"Hey you know what", I said and wiggled my eyebrows.

"What", he said happily.

"I have been needing to make money lately... do you think they are hiring?", I asked with a grin.

"How convenient you ask that because they are actually", he said also grinning.

"Perfect. How long do you work today?", I asked.

"Until close which is at 10", he responded.

"Ok I wanted to go to the beach anyway", I said and walked over to my closet to find some flip flops.

"What?", he asked almost sounding protective.

"I want to go to the beach. I can just go after I'm done at your work and let you do you thing", I said in a duh tone.

"Uhhh no. Too dangerous", he said definitely protective now.

"What? Too dangerous? Why?", I said confused.

"A shark might eat you or you could get hit again or you could drown or you could get kidnapped-", he started to ramble.

"Shane", I said cutting him off.

"Yeah?", He said worried.

"I'm gonna be fine don't worry", I said and walked over to him.

"But-", he tried to say before I cut him off again.

"No buts. I'm gonna be fine and if there is any problem, your not even half a mile away", I said and took his hands in mine.

"Ugh fine but if anything and I mean anything bothers you, you come straight to me", he said and looked up at me.

"I will. But for now... what do you wanna do", I said and let go of his hands and plopped down on the bed.

"Hmmmm Sonic", he said happily.

"Oooo sounds good", I said and walked towards the door.

"Good I'm starving", he said and walked out of my room with me.

We said goodbye to George and Martha and walked out the door, kissing Chuck before of course. We got in and pulled out of the driveway and into the street. I let my arm fly in the wind as the radio played softly. I hummed to the song playing, "Goodbyes" by Post Malone, and I could feel Shane's eyes on me.

"What", I said with a smile laugh and looked over at him.

"Nothing", he said and turned his attention back to the road.

"That's what I thought... punk", I said obviously joking.

He just chuckled and kept his focus on the road so I went back to letting my arm fly in the wind. We finely arrived at sonic and he put the jeep in park next to one of the ordering signs.

"What do you want", he said and turned to me with a smile.

"A burger. Like a huge one", I said with a goofy smile.

"I bet you ten bucks you can't eat the whole thing", he said with a wink.

"Your on", I said and shook his hand, sealing the deal.

He ordered the biggest burger on the menu and ordered his food right after. I kinda zoned out so I have no clue what he ordered. When our food arrived, he handed me my burger, which was literally the size of a cantaloupe, and I immediately started eating. It took me about ten minutes, but I finished my burger and let out a huge sigh.

"Your that full huh", he said with a grin.

"Where's my money", I said with a smile and held out my hand.

"Right...... here", he said and pulled ten dollars out of his wallet.

"Thank you kind sir", I said and happily took the money.

"So where to now", he said and turned the jeep on.

"Hmm are there any parks around here", I asked and turned to him.

"I know the perfect one", he said and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Where is it", I asked as we sped down the road.

"You'll see", he said with a grin, his eyes fixed on the road.