chapter 3 .

London's pov

" come on let's go we're going to be late," sev said as he opened the passenger seat and the side door for me and chloe to get in.

" not my fault you didn't make it here on time, " chloe said.

" shut the hell up and get in the back," sev yelled.

" why london get to sit in the front and get aux? " chloe whinnied.

seven ignored her while he shut her door. i grabbed the aux cord and started to play music.

"sex, i need some wet shit. neck, i need some bad girl. yeah, i'm a lil magnet. kiss on your belly. she got that wet shit, yeah. she got that wet shut, yeah she got that wet shit, yeah. " i changed the song and put on some dababy. " my daughter a g, she saw me kill a nigga in front of her by the age of 2. and i'll kill another nigga too before i let another nigga do somethin' to you. long as you know that, don't let nobody tell you different. i love you " we all screamed at the top of our lungs.

" nigga why you bring us to a club?" i said angry .

" yo chill out, and come on. all drinks are on me tonight, " sev said as we all got out the car.

" damn right they is because ion ask to be here," i said under my breath.

" whatcha say london?" he asked.

" nun man, come on," i said. " wait sev take my pics real quick."

" me too seven, " chloe said as she handed him her phone.

he gave us back our phones and we each looked at our pictures. honestly seven can take good pictures. i love how he gets all my good angles. anyways we headed in the club and y'all will not believe who i seen but not gone lie the club looked huge and really nice .

girlllll i done seen drake and ariana

girlllll i done seen drake and ariana. you know exactly what i did .... asked for some pictures with them! after i got my pictures we all headed up to the vip section where sev and chloe already were, niggas just couldn't wait man.

 the vip section was just as lit as downstairs as when everyone was hype to see drake and ariana

the vip section was just as lit as downstairs as when everyone was hype to see drake and ariana. i sat down on a black leather couch to the end next to sev. chloe was next to sev talking to some lowkey cute nigga. i unlocked my phone and went to snapchat, i filled through a few people's stories before i felt sev get up. i looked up to see sev dapping up a few boys that i had never seen. they asked in the vip section and whewww chile they all was fine. i made eye contact with one of them. he was light skin, had a few tattoos on his face, waves, brown eyes and oouuu he was 6'3 and baby oh baby when he smiled he had such pretty white and straight teeth. since i was at the very end of the couch and sev was next to me they all sat in between sev and chloe.