chapter 4

chloe's pov

" yo where you going?" sev asked me.

" i'm going back downstairs. you all ain't doing nothing that interest me up here."

"ight. i don't care what you say but imma' send some of my guards down there to watch over you. "

" SEVV !!! im not no little kid no more, " i yelled while walking out the vip section. i walked downstairs and over to the bar. my guards spilt up, one on the left of me and one close near my right side.

" what can i get you ma'am?"

" let me get your most expensive champagne bottle && let me get a triple berry margarita, please and thank you, " i said to the bartender.

" coming right up," he said.

i handed him my card. after 5 minutes went by he brought me my drinks and handed me my card. he gave me the receipt to sign. the bill came out to be $465.29. i signed the receipt and gave it back to him while saying " hey, smile a little and think about all the money your about to take home tonight," i said while smiling back at him grabbing my champagne and margarita. he smirked at me while i left. i went to go sit at a table by myself.

* boom boom.... pow pow pow *

i heard gun shots coming from behind me. i panicked and picked up my champagne bottle and ducked under the table. next thing i know i feel somebody pull on my sleeve. i look over and it's one of the guards. i grab his wrist and we start running to the vip section. when i get in the vip section i notice i don't see my sister or my brother. the only person that's there is that sekani and one of his boys.

" where the hell is my... "

" let's go we don't have time," sekani said.

" i'm not leaving with some stranger now get the hell off of me," i said jerking my arm from his hand.

" listen if you want to live you will come with us," he said.

" go i'll hold them off," the guard said as he got shot in the chest.

sekani grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the club into the car that was parked outside. i got in the passengers seat while his friend ( khalil) got in the back and sekani got in the drivers seat. it was quite. 20 minutes had gone by and nobody was going to talk until ...

" listen i don't know who the hell you are but you need to take me home now," i said breaking the silence.

" what do you think he's doing?" kahlil asked me.

" i don't know but it doesn't look like he's taking me home."

" well he is."

" hellooooo," i said waving my hand in sekani's face.

" ...what you don't talk?" i said waiting for him to respond.

" soo help me god if y'all ain't takin me home and my broth- " i got caught off.

" your brother what? i'm taking you home now shut the fuck up," sekani said in an annoyed way .

" oh so you do talk huh? and if your so called taking me home then why the fuck haven't-" i got caught off again.

" i know the directions already, i've been to your house before," sekani said before finishing my sentence.

" WHEN ? i've NEVER seen you or your boy come over before."

he never answered so i went to go take out my phone so i could text my brother. i then realized i must have dropped it when i was running out the club. luckily i was able to grab the guards gun and hide it in my long jacket pocket. i thought to myself i swear they better be taking me home, i'm hungry asf.

" what do you want to eat?" sekani asked me.

" huh," i said.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO EAT, i won't ask you again," sekani said yelling at me.

" first off nigga don't yell at me and nothing, just take me home."

" i'll be glad to cause you gettin' on my fucking nerves," he said to me.

" WAIT!! " i said. " i have to go to the bathroom."

i had a plan in my head. we pulled up to the gas station. i got out and started walking into the store when i heard sekani telling kahlil to follow me and watch me. THESE NIGGAS WAS NOT GOING TO TAKE ME HOME THEY WERE GOING TO KEEP ME. fuck that! i went straight into the bathroom wet my face and thought to myself what am i going to do. i walked out and seen kahlil standing next to the door with a bag of skittles and a drink. kahlil then opened the gas station door and started walking towards the car when i then pulled out my gun...