Chapter 1: Illfang the Kobold Lord, Beater

Y/N: One month has passed, we still haven't been able to find the boss room and two thousand people have died, granted the were mostly suicides but they still died. We at the meeting yet?

Dark Ninja: Yeah, hey there's Kirito, let's go and sit with him.

Dark Ninja sits beside Kirito.

Dark Ninja: Hey Kiri.

Kirito: Please never call me that again Dark.

Dark Ninja: Fine fine.

Diavel: Thank you for coming today. My name is Diabel. I like to consider my "job" as knight.

Random: There's no job system in game!

Diavel: You should take this seriously! Then, is the meeting a joke, too? Today our party found the boss room at the top of the tower.

Random: Seriously?

Diavel: We need to defeat the boss, reach the second floor, and tell everyone waiting in the Town of Beginnings, that it is possible to beat this game. Everyone present here shares this duty! Do you all agree? *everyone claps* Okay lets begin our planning. First, divide into parties of six.

Dark Ninja and Kirito immediately party up with each other.

Dark Ninja: Want to invite her too? *points at a hooded girl*

Kirito: Sure, I'll go invite her.

Once she's in the party Dark Ninja sees her name in the top left corner where her health is.

Diavel: Okay so you have formed your parties?

Kibaou: Hold on!!! *Comes jumping into the meeting from outside* My name's Kibaou. I wanna say something before we take on the boss. Some of you here need to apologize to the two thousand of us that have died so far.

Diavel: Kibaou-san are you referring to the beta testers?

Kibaou: Of course I am! On the day this stupid game started, the beta guys ditched us beginners, and they all disappeared. They took all the good hunting spots, and easy quests for themselves, so only they could get stronger. And then they just ignored the rest of us. I'm sure someone here was in the beta! They should get on their knees and apologize, and give up all the items and money they've hoarded. Otherwise we can't trust them to protect us as party members, and they can't trust us.

Dark Ninja: If I might interject.

Kibaou: And who the hell are you?

Dark Ninja: My name is Dark Ninja. Kibaou-san, tell me if I have this right. You're saying that because the beta testers didn't take care of them, many beginners died. That they should take responsibility, apologize, and provide compensation. Correct?

Kibaou: Y-Yeah.

Dark Ninja: You got the guide book didn't you? It was provided for free at the item store.

Kibaou: Yeah sure I did.

Dark Ninja: It was compiled from information given by the beta testers. Listen everyone had equal access to this information and even still many players died. I thought the topic of discussion here was what we could learn from their deaths and how that can help us defeat the boss.

Dark Ninja returns to his seat.

Agil: Hey Dark, I couldn't of said it better myself.

Dark Ninja: Thanks Agil, I'll be with my group.

Dark Ninja moves over to Kirito and Asuna.

Diavel: All right I'm sure we can resume? The latest edition of that guide book was just issued, and it contains information on the boss. According to it, the boss's name is Illfang the Kobold Lord. He is guarded by assistants known as Ruin Kobold Sentinels. He is armed with an axe and buckler. He has four heatlh bars, and when the last one enters the red, he switches to a curved sword-type weapon called a Talwar. His attack pattern changes as well. This concludes the meeting. Lastly, items will be automatically distributed. EXP goes to the party that defeats the monster. And anyone who recieves and item keeps it. Any objections? Okay we leave tomorrow at ten in the morning. See you there!