Chapter 2: Moonlit Black Cats, Deadly Trap, News of A Hidden Boss on Floor 28?

We see Dark Ninja training in a dungeon on the 27th floor.

Dark Ninja: And we're finally level 50, jeez that was difficult.

Y/N: You ever think we might be over doing it?

Dark Ninja: No.

Y/N: Me neither, oh hey, it's Kirito, is that a guild he's with?

Dark Ninja: Hey Kirito!

Kirito: Hm? Dark Ninja?

Girl: You know him?

Kirito: Yeah, he saved my life once.

Dark Ninja: Dude, I keep telling you, it wasn't a big deal. So why are you guys in here?

Kirito: Oh we're just getting Cor.

Dark Ninja: Oh, makes sense, I'm just here grinding, finally got to level 50.

Guild: Level 50?!

Dark Ninja: Yeah, this is a relatively high level dungeon, maybe you should all stick by me to get out, or you can stick by me to get more Cor and rare items.

Kirito: We'll stick by you, I should probably introduce you to the guild. *points at the girl* This is Sachi, and *points at a guy wearing purple* this is Tetsou, *points at another guy* this is Ducker, and this is Sasamaru.

Dark Ninja: Nice to meet you all. I'm Dark Ninja. *puts his hand on the wall and it opens up* A hidden room, a chest in the middle, no enemies around, definitely a trap.

Ducker: How can you tell?

Dark Ninja: There's no enemy guarding the chest, usually an enemy has been guarding them. It's your choice, do we all go in, or some of us wait out here.

Tetsou: Sachi, you wait out here, make sure it doesn't close.

Sachi: Um, ok. Can you be out here as well?

Tetsou: Well, fine, Dark Ninja, can you open the chest?

Dark Ninja: Yeah, Kirito, Ducker, Sasamaru, with me.

Dark Ninja walks up to the chest and opens it, the item inside is a lump of Orichalcum, he grabs it and the door slams shut.

Dark Ninja: Prepare for combat! Teleport Crystals won't work!

Dark Ninja draws his Sword and Shield as the enemies appear. Dark Ninja and Kirito begin to cut down enemy after enemy.

Dark Ninja: Ducker, behind you!

Ducker turns to dodge by gets killed by a group of Dark Dwarf Miners.

Kirito: Sasamaru watch out!

Sasamaru tries to dodge a Granite Elemental but gets killed anyway.

Dark Ninja: Dammit, Kirito, let's group up!

Dark Ninja and Kirito stand back to back and slash down any enemies that get close.

Dark Ninja: Dammit! They just keep spawning!

Kirito: At least we're getting EXP!

Dark Ninja: This is also true! Got anything wild up your sleeve?!

Kirito: Nope!

Dark Ninja: Then we just have to kill them faster than they spawn! Split!

Dark Ninja and Kirito split up and slash down as many enemies as they can and after 30 minutes of nonstop fighting the door finally opens and the enemies stop spawning.