Chapter 3: Hidden Grotto, The Equinox, Unique Skill; Magic

Dark Ninja: Alright, now that we're rested up, where is this boss?

Y/N: Well, that's the thing, all I know is that it's in a hidden grotto.

Dark Ninja: Do you have a general location?

Y/N: Nope.

Dark Ninja: Alright, is there a quest or anything?

Y/N: Yeah, deep in the Wolf Plains there's an NPC that's injured, if we heal them then they'll give us a map and lock the hidden grotto's location in place.

Dark Ninja: Alright, let's get to it then.

Dark Ninja travels deep into the wolf plains slaying any monster that crosses his path until he finds the NPC, he heals the NPC with a potion and the NPC gives him a map. Dark Ninja looks at the map.

Dark Ninja: West of the town huh? Should we bring anyone along?

Y/N: Klein and Kirito would be the only ones I trust, but they're with a guild and I don't want us to take them from their guilds for this. Let's go solo.

Dark Ninja: Alrighty then.

Dark Ninja walks until he's west of the town and matches up his surroundings with the map until he's standing right over the "X", and suddenly the ground begins to shake and an entrance to the hidden grotto raises up in front of him, he enters the hidden grotto and the entrance sinks back into the ground.

Y/N: Talk about no turning back.

Dark Ninja: Tell me about it, this is for a hidden "unique skill", so I guess it makes sense.

Dark Ninja walks further and further down into the dungeon.

Dark Ninja: Geez this place is massive!

Y/N: Yeah, we haven't even found the first set of stairs to go down a floor. There's 4 floors in this hidden grotto.

Dark Ninja: This is only one?

Y/N: Yeah, there's 36, 36 freaking hidden grottoes, all of then give a map to another aside from the 36th one, that one gives another unique skill, or more precisely it upgrades the unique skill gotten from this one. And it upgrades you to a "Dragovian Celestrian Lord", but only if you are a "Dragovian Celestrian", no idea what it means by that.

Dark Ninja: How strange.

Dark Ninja encounters a strange enemy.