MINE PARTNER

"you're quite smart but that's not gonna help you." she said.
-------------

"what do you mean? Just say it clearly."

" your friend Vidhi is in trouble." she said with an evil smirk plastered on her face.

"Yah! You're not gonna do her anything, I'm warning you." I said

"Y/n! You dared to slap me so I can do anything I want." she said and started approaching to me.

"I know you will not do anything to me as you wanna see your friend alive." she said when we both heard a voice from her back.

"stop right there or else you'll be shot." when we both looked a smile in relief appeared on my face as it was our boss pointing his gun towards Jennie from her back.

"why are you doing this Jennie?" I asked with the anger and feeling of betrayed filled inside me.

"Y/n call your friend and make sure if she's fine." boss said and I nodded.

I took my phone with one hand, mine another was still on the gun pointing towards Jennie, as I called Vidhi.

VIDHI POV
I was driving to Y/n's house when I heard my phone ringing. So I stopped the car by the side and reached for it.

*On call*
"Hey, Y/n how are you?"

"Vidhi where are you tell me?" she asked.

"Y/n,calm down! What happened, is everything alright?"

"Yes, you just tell me where are you?" she asked.

"Actually, I was driving to your house" I replied.

"Vidhi is everything okay their? I mean is everything normal their."

I was talking to Y/n, while talking I saw that some men were approaching me, I ignored them, as I was going to reply Y/n's question.

One of them snatched my phone and pointed gun towards me.

"w... What are you doing? Leave me" I screamed.

Y/N POV
I heard Vidhi's scream on phone. I knew it, it's done by Jennie. I quickly put my gun down and stepped back.

"please, leave her."

JENNIE POV
I saw Y/n, stepping back. I again smirked at her.

"Yah just let me go and your friend will be safe."I said while dialing a number.

"Hello, leave that girl" I said on the call.

"ok, ma'am as you say" the guy replied.

"ok, So I am leaving now, take care of your friend Y/n" I said while leaving.

BOSS POV
I let Jennie go without hesitation and looked at Y/n.

"You're ok?

"I'll just go for now and check if she's alright." she said and left.

I already had felt something suspicious of Jennie. As before, the type of missions I used to assign her was pretty difficult but she completed each one while devouring herself for her work.
But now she has been messing up with the easiest task, well now I came to know it was all done intentionally as now she's with gangsters and all.

I know Y/n isn't showing but she's hurt cause of Jennie.

"I hope her friend will be fine." I said to myself and got back to the work.

JENNIE POV
I was at my house sipping wine in my room while looking outside the window when I heard a voice my phone buzzing.

"Hey?" I said expecting a nice greeting from other side but instead,

"Did you succeeded?" he asked with cold tone.

"no she came to know about spying and collecting information." I said as I took a sip from my wine..

"Ugh you're useless." he said as an annoyed look formed on my face.

"I know who's in charge of that mission then why don't just kill her." I said.

"Ah! No wonder why you were not getting more priority than her even though you're senior." he taunted me.

"It's not like that, why you wanna wait when you can easily kill the person who is in charge?"

"Just to make it more fun." he said and hung up.

I should relax and so I did.

--