THE NEW MISSION

SUSAN (Y/N) POV It was night time, with erhu playing in light volume in my room

SUSAN (Y/N) POV
It was night time, with erhu playing in light volume in my room. Lights dim with a glass of red wine in my hand enjoying whole aura. Chilling alone gives another level of happiness when we get to enjoy peacefully. So here I was also having my time when my phone ranged, taking a sip of wine I answered the call.

"Hey Susan, can we hang out tomorrow?" The voice came from the another side, none other than Anna.

"Um... Sure but what will we do?"

"We can go for shopping."

Sounds great!

"Ok! And what about others?"

"Don't worry I have informed them." She replied.

"Ok! See you tomorrow."

I hanged up and put myself on the sheets ready to sleep.

***

TAEHYUNG POV
Having fun with all of them makes me happy, it helps in healing the pain but deep inside I know those scars still hurts. I am always scared of losing someone I love. I knew it hurts a lot but after experiencing it by my own I didn't expect it to be this painful.

When we were returning I got a call.

"Hey Taehyung, I got a new mission for all of you." I heard the voice of none other than our boss.

"Oh! what's that?"

"Actually, we came to know by our information that their is a gang. In fact, they all are business men but, as they are covered with greed they kills the one who's having more profit." Boss replied.

"I got it, so do you know something about their location?"

"Actually, now they are going to execute a murder in Japan." Boss replied.

"Ok, so we need to go Japan."

"Yes, and they are going to kill a girl name Susan." Boss replied.

"We will move to Japan tomorrow itself."

"Ok! Hope you will not let that girl to be killed by those bastards."

"For sure. Don't worry."

I hanged up and went to others. We all went back to home and I told them everything about new mission.

"After a long time new mission." Namjoon said while showing his dimples, no wonders he was waiting for this to come.

"Japan is so beautiful." Vidhi said.

"Yeah, but not more than you." Jimin said and Vidhi started blushing. I smiled seeing them all lovey dovey.

They are cute.

"Huh! They both started again." Yoongi said, sometimes they both cringed him out. He shows that he's cold and doesn't like all this stuff but we all know he always adore them both's relationship and is always happy for them as well as he wants a cute relationship too.

"Hey, let it be why you always interrupt them?" Hobi replied on Yoongi's statement.

"Wait! When did I interrupt them?" Yoongi asked while raising his brows.

"Hey stop it, why you always keeps arguing with each other?" Jin said in between their argument.

"Huh! Whatever, if everything is done then let me get my sleep." Yoongi said and hobi sighed. We all were distracted from the main thing.

"Ok guys come on get pack your stuff. We have to leave tomorrow."

I went to my room. A picture of me and Y/n in my hand.

"I'm missing you."

***

We all moved to airport. I had a weird feeling. I never felt that before. It was a new type of feeling, something that can't be expressed easily.

SUSAN (Y/N) POV
I woke up feeling all tired, I can't have a proper sleep from a long time. Doctor said that I was overworking myself and need a bit rest but I don't want any distractions as I know, working is the only thing that helps me to not distract myself by thinking about him.

I got a call as soon as I came out of the shower.

"Susan where are you? We are waiting for you. Did you forget we were about to shopping?" Her voice came from other side.

"Omg! It almost went out of my mind. I'll be their in 30 minutes."

***

"Sorry, for being late."

"You made us all wait miss Susan now you have to give us a treat." Drek said.

"Sure, I'll treat you."

"Come on let's go. I am very excited after a long time we are going on shopping together." Anna said, she was a bit too excited.

"Don't overreact." Drek said with a sigh.

"Why do you always feel like I overreact, hm?" Anna asked with a pout

"Because...... You do." Drek said. I chuckled at them both.

They are cute.

"Come on guys let's move."

We all reached shopping center and started our shopping.

-