CHAPTER TWELVE

HIS PSYCHO PRINCE CHARMING

Clake flinched when someone opened the front door, he is still fully naked and he is just covering his manhood with the throw pillow, his left eye was swollen together with his left cheek that was slapped by Hoax.

He has a large bruise on his belly fromHoax punch.

Clake is still laying on the cold floor when Kaito went inside the mansion. Kaito stopped like his feet froze on its place when he saw Clake naked laying on the ground, with his face swollen and a big bruise in his belly, covering his manhood with a throw pillow.

Agad nyang dinaluhan ang lalaki ng mahubad nya ang jacket nya at inabot iyon sa lalaki.

He turned his back to the man to give him a privacy as he wear his jacket. Hindi mapigilan ni Kaito ang mapatiim bagang sa mga senaryong pumasok sa isip nya.

Kaito knew how hard Clake was through before and now that he is suffering from his beloved hands Kaito knew Clake might lose his grip on hope.

"D-Did he rape you?" Tanong nya dito habang nakaluhod sa sahig patalikod dito.

"N-No." Clake's weak voice said that made Kaito gulped.

"He hurt you. Again." That wasn't a question but a statement, said Kaito.

This is the first time Kaito got mad at his boss. He knew his boss was through a lot too when he was a kid but he still promised to Clake that he won't let anyone hurt the man, Kaito heard that so that made him mad at his boss.

Ang mga palad nya ay napakuyom bago tumayo at nagtungo sa kinaroroonan ng first aid kit.

When he went back where Clake is, nakatayo na ito sa gilid ng sofa habang nakayuko ito habang pinaglalaruan ang mga daliri nya.

Kaito's body was just like Hoax's body, they are both bigger than Clake, kaya ang jacket nya ay hanggang kalahati ng hita nito.

"Sit down Clake I'll treat your swollen face." He softly said.

Instead of sitting on the sofa, Clake sat on the carpeted floor, Kaito frowned at the man.

"On the sofa Clake." Kaito commanded.

'You disgusting rat!'

'Disgusting!'

Clake shook his head when he remembered Hoax's words. Hoax disgusts him, ayaw nyang dumihan ang ano mang bagay sa mansyon nito.

Kaito sighed and sat in front of Clake and started treating Clake's wound.

"Why are you naked if he did not–"

"He disgust me, he said from now on I shouldn't wear his clothes."

Kaito sighed again. "I'll bring you clothes when I get back. Sorry I got mission I wasnt here for you."

Clake smiled at Kaito assuring the guy that he is ok.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I'm still fine."

"Kaito. What are you doing here?" A very familiar baritone voice suddenly asked what made Clake flinched.

His lips started trembling when he remembered how Hoax beat him earlier.

"Sixth." Kaito stands up and faces Hoax with pride and sharp eyes. "You promised to take care of him, what happened? Didn't you promise to protect him at all cost? Are you just going to forget your words?"

Humigpit ang pagkakahawak ni Hoax sa hawakan ng hagdan ng dahil sa sinabi ni Kaito. Agad na nagbagong muli ang mood nya at matalim ang matang pinukol ang lalaking kwinesyon sya.