CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

HIS PSYCHO PRINCE CHARMING

Sinalubong ng mahigpit na yakap ni Hoax si Clake ng makasalubong nya itong paika-ika lumabas ng nasusunog na hospital.

Spade was behind the man guiding the survivors out of the hospital.

Habol hiningang pigil ni Hoax ang wag mapaiyak dahil sa kaba at takot na baka hindi nya na makita si Clake. Pero sa awa ng na sa itaas walang nangyaring masama dito.

The back of the hospital was already eaten by a raging fire while the front is still fine.

Clake rubbed his back when he started sobbing unconsciously. "I'm fine, shh..."

"I HEARD A different beeping sound and after that I smelled something burning, good thing Clake are already awake that when I pressed the emergency alarm we can run without me thinking of anything." Pagkukuwento ni Spade na nakakalong kay Ian nayakap yakap ng lalaki na gaya ni Hoax halatang takot nawalay sa minamahal.

"Nahuli lang kami lumabas dahil may narinig pang ingay si Clake sa nursery room, so he went back to save those kids, the explosion came from Clake's hospital room, he is really the target. Mabuti nakalayo agad kami bago sumabog ang bomba." Pagpapatuloy nito.

Natuon ang mga mata ni Hoax kay Clake na syang seryosong nakatingin sa mga kamay nilang magkahawak at halatang malalim ang iniisip.

Hoax kissed his man's shoulder and lightly squeezed Clake's hand that he was holding that made Clake glance at him and smile at him.

"How's Clake's wound?" Hoax asked Spade but staring at Clake's face.

"The bullet did not hit any organ though it went deep so it's still hurt, and Clake just lost his consciousness because of the shock and sudden attack of pain, but now it seems like the pain is bearable for Clake now." Spade smiled at Hoax and he did see it in his peripheral vision.

"Normal people who got shot and even we say that it doesn't hit any organ wouldn't heal that fast or would bear the pain so easily after the surgery, seems like Clake is a strong guy to bear that kind of pain and even ran fast and carried a kid out of a burning hospital."

Si Clake naman ang napangiti bago bumaling kay Spade. "I have already been through more than being shot and I'm still alive, in the past I have? Simple bullet won't kill me unless the bullet hits my heart or my brain." Clake sighs as he bends his back a little bit.

"It hurts but yeah it's bearable for me." Clake said.

Akmang hahalikan ni Hoax si Clake sa batok ng maalala nya ang sinabi ni Spade nung nakaraan. "I thought Daemocs and Vlade will come before this day? But till now there's no DaeVlade here." Kunot noong tanong nya.

Kaito who is pressing a cold compress on his swollen face butt in. "I thought Potente ordered them to do a mission in LA? They were already on their way when they received an email ordering them to go to LA and raid a club there?"

Ian frowned and looked up at Hoax's messenger. "I'm struggling here because of that Trenton who seems to have the power of Naruto to have a lot of clones and you are accusing me of emailing them? I'm on leave so why would I talk to them about work?"

Nagkatinginan sila ni Kaito bago sabay na napamura.

Jander sighs and picks up his laptop over the center table.
"I'll check where Dae and Vlade now, Michael hack their email and check for the email they receive and track it, ok?"

Pinalobo ni Michael ang bauble gum nitong nguya-nguya bago tumango at pinto iyon. "Piece of bubble gum."

Michael went to get his laptop and when the two started doing their things on their laptop they were all eaten by a couple of seconds of silence when Clake called out Kaito.

"Kaito? Can you move now?" Clake asked.

"Yap." Kaito answered.

Hoax frowned when he heard the comfortable talk between the two, He mean yes the two knows each other but it's been five years since they last see each other—

"Actually boss, Clake and I bumped into each other when he arrived here in the Philippines three years ago, so yeah and stop drowning."

Napahaba ang nguso ni Hoax bago napatango.

Clake chuckled before shooking his head. "Why are you pouting?"

"I'm jealous did Kaito saw the baby Harrison?—"

"Oh yeah! I met Harrison when he still looked like a fluffy ball with small hands, arms, legs, feet and cute face! —"

"Shut up Kaito!" Hoax hissed that made his messenger pout.

Napatawang muli si Clake bago nito hinalikan ang pisngi nya at seryoso na ang mukhang bumaling ulit kay Kaito.

"Go and contact my brother, tell him to bring his family and dad to our safe house, and give Simon and his family some protection too, I can't afford when something happens to them." Clake commanded.

Kaito nodded his head before whistling. "I'm gonna meet your secretary who has balls but acts like a woman with menstruation? Pray for me Clake I'm already beaten up, Imma gonna choke that Simon if he lends his finger to me."

Clake giggled. "If you two continued bickering, I will hire a judge for you two to got married—"

"Ew disgusting!"

HOAX IS CLEANING HIS wound while he is laying on his stomach on the bed.

"Sorry, wala man lang akong nagawa para wala ka sanang sugat at nararamdamang sakit ngayon." Hoax said with obvious sad tone on his baritone voice that made Clake sighed.

"You dont know that it will happen Hoax you are not the one to blame."

"Still, something is already happening I should think of your safety and Harrison's since we don't know who's the enemy, I'm so stupid—"

Bumangon si Clake at umupo paharap kay Hoax, sinapo nya ang mukha ng lalaki at pinatakan ng halik ang labi nito bago pinagkatitigan ang mukha nito.

"There's nothing wrong with being happy sometimes, we don't know that it will happen, so stop blaming yourself, I'm fine, Harrison too and you are fine so don't blame yourself, Hoax." Clake smiles at Hoax.

"I love you Hoax, I'm fine so please stop blaming yourself ok?"

Pouting his lips Hoax nodded his head. "I love you too."

Clake's smile widened, binigyan nya ulit ito ng masuyong halik na nauwi sa malalim at mapusok na halik.

Hoax moaned as the man's hand went to his hair and grip a handful amount of his hair before pulling his head away from Hoax.

"Turn around and bend over Clake." Hoax commanded with a wide grin. "Let's do it in that position so I can see your wound."

Clake rolled his eyes at the man. "And here I thought I'm going to rest."

"You said the pain is bearable right? Then bear with me too, please?" Sabi ni Hoax sakanya na nakanguso at nagbe-beautiful eyes pa.

Clake laughed before turning around and bending his body.

___

THENAUGHTYGRAY