Chapter 0: Reunions Little Sarkaz

(No POV)

Wei Wenyu hums as he sat comfortably at his chair, staring on the city of Lungmen from his window with a slight smile.

Suddenly, he heard the door opens, making him turn his head and saw Kal'tsit along with Dr. Lilliana, with Ch'en and Hoshiguma in tow.

Wei: Ah, Kal'tsit and Dr. Lilliana, welcome.

He said with a smile and a happy tone which made the four look at him in confusion.

Kal'tsit: You, seem to be in a good mood, Chief Wei?

Wei chuckles as he leans on his chair.

Wei: Why, yes indeed, I just met a very interesting person.

Kal'tsit: I see...

Dr. Lilliana: That aside, what have you called us here for?

Wei looks at Kal'tsit then to Dr. Lilliana, both looking at him wearily, causing him to chuckle.

Wei: Well, I called you both here as we managed to 'capture' a person that works in Reunion.

Kal'tsit and Dr. Lilliana looks at each other before they looked at Wei with interest.

Kal'tsit: Care to tell us, chief Wei?

Wei nods his head as he motions them to take a seat, which they obediently did and sat comfortably.

Wei: Well, we didn't really capture him rather, he came here, in Lungmen, we only managed to identify him as a Reunion member as he was wearing clothings that are similar to what Reunion wears.

Ch'en raised a brow as she snorted in amusement.

Ch'en: That's one dumb Reunion member to walk in Lungmen wearing a Reunion uniform.

Wei: Oh, he is not dumb, rather, he is very, adventurous, to say the least.

Kal'tsit: That aside, have you manage to extract some information from him?

Wei: We did, he is very cooperative when we talked to him.

Kal'tsit: Hoh, and did you confirm it?

Wei nods his head as he presses a button his phone.

Wei: Fumizuki, please bring him in.

Wei said before he looks at Kal'tsit.

Wei: Yes, he did and I hope you can take him with you back to Rhodes Island.

Kal'tsit: You are handing us your prisoner?

Wei: I and Fumizuki would love to keep him but sadly, this person is very close and important to Reunion.

This made Kal'tsit and Dr. Lilliana to be interested, to think that Wei Wenyu would capture someone from Reunion but also very important at that, but it made them wonder what he meant when he said that he and his wife would love to keep him, their prisoner, who works in Reunion.

Suddenly, the door opens, making everyone to turn their attention to the door and saw Fumizuki, the wife of Wei Wenyu to enter.